cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have an ASA 5505 with Security Plus license. There are currently 3 interfaces set up: outside, inside and dmz. The dmz consists of a few virtual machines and one AP for a guest network (via VLAN on an Icom AP90M AP). Everything was working f...

asa001.png
i716 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to build some server infrastructure at my staging location which will be shipped to another store location.  We want to build the clusters with the store IP so that it build correctly and we do not have to re-IP the server cluster.   I bu...

Hi experts,   We have 2 pairs of 80M Metro-ethernet running OSPF for normal traffic and 1 pair of 20M "Replication" Metro-ethernet (no dynamic protocol) for replication & backup traffic between site A & site B.   On each site, there are also multiple...

Hi all, I have a Cicso RV042G VPN router that will have a PBX gateway device (Citel MCK) connecting Nortel Meridian phone lines through to an Extender device (Citel MCK) behind another Cicso RV042G VPN router.  I am having difficulties setting up the...

Today I got a Cisco ISR1100 (C1111-8P) router.   Maybe I am doing something wrong here but I can't figure out how to enter the initial setup.   I am connecting with a mini usb cable to the console, when the router is booted I type enable and asks me ...

Osirison by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my interfaces is showing this:#sh standby GigabitEthernet0/1 - Group 20 State is Init (interface down) Virtual IP address is 10.1.28.1This system RouterA) is IP's with .2 as its IP and .1 as the standby.It partner - ROuterB is .3 with .1 as ...

adamtroxel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco, Can you give us recommendation to replace our current router 2811 and 1841? For your information, our company is medium where about 250 people working. Cisco router 2811 will be at our main HQ and Cisco router 1841 will be at our 3 branches...

5y5tadmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have an ASR1001X with 3 BGP sessions from 3 different AS. All 3 sessions is working great but I have a congestion problem with one of them.   Actually I have 1Gbps with AS1 and is at 100% of incoming traffic, another one with AS2 at 50~60%...

radu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring a new 4K router with a 4MFT-T1/E1, with the intent of using it as a branch router connected to a 2xT1 MPLS link.  I followed the instructions found on on this Cisco page to the letter, but something's still not right.  I had no issues...

Hello. I have a problem with the configuration of the 881g. The problem is when i connect by fastetethernet and try ping my tunel i loos 50% of pings but from router the ping is 100% successful. Could someone look at my configuration?  

witek99 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card