cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am unable to ping my router when I have my config as so:   interface GigabitEthernet0/0/1 description Data Vlan - MX64 Link ip address 172.30.139.1 255.255.255.0 ip helper-address 172.30.101.21 no ip redirects ip nat inside no cdp enable h323-gatew...

jman1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to build in some redundancy in our network. We currently have Inter-Office Links and all of the Offices access the Internet from HQ.  If HQ is destroyed to the ISPs are offline, we wanted to be able to route traffic to the 2nd ISP in a...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I configured the VPN S2S on ASA 5508X (9.6) and IOS Cisco 881. The VPN is working. Between devices is internet connection. Now i try configure the OSPF between the devices, and every time i can not set the OSPF neighbors. Can you help me? Plea...

ukaszquz by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one switch1 model  2960 , linked with switch2 model 2960 .   The link become after some time orange and all users connected to switch2 disconnected for some time and returned automatically What is the problem , is the problem related to pc con...

We have a small lab for testing consisting of a  single hub site and two branch sites.  There are two MPLS clouds (MPLS1 and MPLS2) and all three sites are connected to both transports.  We are running a voice stream at 87K (dscp ef), a TCP stream at...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody point me to some resources discussing how PFRv3 (as part of an IWAN solution) handles fragmented IP packets (or not) ? We have an issue with our corporate IWAN solution whereby parent IP fragments are processed by PFRv3  yet child IP frag...

Hello,    What's the best way to create redundency when there are two ASR1002 chassis? Single ISP link with WAN/Internet connection at this time. So, the question really is what's the best way to configure two ASRs when there's a single ISP link and ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am working on an IWAN design and just wondered how many people are using IWAN deployments in there networks?Also what technologies are most people using? APIC-EM / Riverbed / Infovista etc Who are the leaders? 

Hello,   I am new to prefix-lists and I'm trying to understand them better. I have been using the CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101 Cisco Press book to aid in my understanding and I'm having trouble following one of the examples about prefix-l...

I have an ASA 5508X with the following configuration:   Those are routes towards my LAN (ASA port 1): route inside 192.168.20.0 255.255.255.0 172.1.1.6 1route inside 192.168.21.0 255.255.255.0 172.1.1.6 1 route inside 192.168.22.0 255.255.255.0 172.1...

I have a Cisco 887VA connected to a service provider network, If I configure a BGP neighbor with the default gateway 172.31.188.1 my router will not even try to start the TCP session. But if I configure a BGP neighbor as 172.31.188.2 (fake neighbor) ...

thanujan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are planning our primary (in house) and secondary ( in cloud ) datacenters. Please if some one can help me on below,   1- How do we failover between two datacenters over MPLS WAN, for example  if WLC or ISE  devices fail in primary DC , we wou...