cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I configured two HUB and 6 spokes, one out of these spoke stuck in IKE state everyday. Can you please advice to troubleshoot the issue. Here is the config attached.   Thanks in advance

I am looking for suggestions for a small VPN router. Something that my users can just plug into their home Internet to set up a VPN back to the 5500 series ASA at the office. It would be preferable if it were WIFI enabled and small enough to not take...

jperkins by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening all,   I am presently working with an old Cisco 881 router. I have reset it to factory and begun the initial configuration. All interfaces are receiving/sending DHCP. However, I can not seem to get traffic out of the router. I have the d...

Hello i need to make a software upgrade for a cisco ISR 4351 integrated services router, but in the download page I see two different files: -isr4300-universalk9.03.17.04.S.156-1.S4-std.SPA.bin-isr4300-universalk9.16.07.01.SPA.bin Can any one help m...

Resolved! IPSec/GRE QoS

By default, IPsec/GRE will preserve the dscp/precedence marking of the data packet in the encapsulating header Now for our design, we want to IPsec/GRE header marking to be different from the original IP packet marking. The IPsec/GRE header marking w...

ahmede1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi people  cant reach my eigrp  network from bgp  R1# sh run | se router eigrprouter eigrp 1 network 1.1.1.0 0.0.0.3 network 10.0.0.0R1#   R2#sh run | s router eigrprouter eigrp 1 ! address-family ipv4 vrf VPN_A autonomous-system 1 redistribute bgp 1...

mnoma by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have saw many logs on pfr MC router about a few routes changed.   %PFR_MC-6-ROUTE_EVENT_INFO: Appl Prefix 172.17.4.0/24 defa 256: route changed to BR 172.31.0.10, i/f Po10.971, due to routing protocol PfR is unware. Out of policy reason: None Wha...

Hopefully my gurus out there can assist with this problem.  All help is greatly appreciated.    The Network Layout: We have a site in India where we have a primary and secondary router with a Riverbed configured inline to optimize the traffic.  Local...

bret by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes