cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a "final / authoritative" confirmation for the fact that SUP2T is supported in the 7606-S chassis, as stated here:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/7600/Hardware/Hardware_Guides/Supervisor_Engine_and_Route_Switch_Processor_...

Hi All,  I have a 2911/k9 router with Guest network and DMVPN configured, as per documents the speed of the router is 180Mbps but I am getting 100Mbps for Guest and 20Meg for Tunnel users. is this fine ? should I get 100Mbps on both or 100 + 20 will...

Hello, I'm having an issue where outgoing traffic for a specific website at our branch locations is taking our DMVPN route and going through our datacenter (and back out to the internet) rather than going straight to the internet from each branch loc...

Hi all, I am currently building an object-group based ACL for use on my Internet-facing router (A Cisco 897VA-K9 running IOS 15.3-3.M5) I have defined my object-groups and created an ACL entry for them but it appears traffic which matches the objects...

I am New Network Administrator and the previous Network Engineer set an Access Password for the Switches and Routers.  I do not have them but need to login to the hardware to obtain information.  Is there a way short of resetting the switches and rou...

jroyal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, I have another question.  I don't know if my interpretation of the documentation is incorrect or this doesn't work as advertised.  My interpretation is that default-originate will send out a Type 5 LSA IF it has a default route installed in the ...

mwilson by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In topology of 4 router R1 is OSPF R2 redistribution R3 RIP and R4 redistribution. In this topology R2 and R4 comes in between R1 and R4. In this we redistributed ospf and rip routes for . My question is why do we use distribution(access list) to pre...

Hi, I have two of this switches Cisco SG500X-24P vs Dell Networking N3048P and connections to stack them, I am trying to take a decision of  which ones I should use as the main/principal switch. I am reading the specs of both and I find difficult to ...

All,  I have a customer who wants to implement DMVPN over their Metro-E that connects their five remote locations so traffic is encrypted traversing the provider network. This is a first for me. Is this a common implementation? Any caveats or gotcha...