Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DMVPN QoS

we are currently using DMVPN, we have applied QoS attributes to the hub and spokes everything I have read about DMVPN QoS explains the QoS being applied to the hub and the spokes being added to a NHRP group. what my question is can you apply this on ...

When a company gets a leased line connection between 2 offices in 2 different cities would there be a dedicated line all the way from the office in first city to the office in 2nd City? Is the below representation accurate? "-->" represents a Leased ...

Hi,Sorry to bother you all.Im new to Cisco equipment and weve just upgraded to a all singing 8000 series (887VA) to be precise.i'm having difficultys in setting the router to connect to our BT ADSL2 business broadband, we have a static IP but on norm...

almailing by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i've configured a pseudowire-connection between two cisco 2811, to use some vlans on an other site. Connection works but i can only use 10% of the actual Bandwith. Something seems to slow down the pseudowire connection. Here's the related conf...

ciscocase by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,   We have 2 server in two locations    India - 10.50.1.215 USA - 10.111.0.101   We have both MPLS and Internet. I need to move between these two servers traffic to VPN tunnel via Internet. Now VPN is up and we are able to make data copy betw...

Hello guys,  I would like to know a scenario for the inter-vlan routing. As we know that switch can perform the L3 routing between the vlan which eliminates the need to router-on-stick etc. I have a scenario for a customer to perform routing between ...

Hi,   I am new to routing area and trying to configure cisco 881 with NBN link as primary and 4G connection as secondary     While I am waiting on getting the new WAN line, is it possible to configure the device with 4G connectivity and fail-over aut...

mi980 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several Cisco Routers/Switches in our environment. I am trying to get a list of subnets supported by each of these devices.  These are a mix of WAN routers, LAN Routers and Layer 3 Switches.  I do not have any login privileges onto these devi...

Could some one pl's help me to find out my 3560 switch DRAM and flash size#sh version Cisco IOS Software, C3560E Software (C3560E-IPBASEK9-M), Version 15.0(2)SE, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1...

Hello all, I am new to IPv6 configuration, much less attempting to do dual stack. I currently have a DSL link through CenturyLink going to my Cisco 1841 ISR. The only exposure that I've had to IPv6 is configuring it in a lab environment courtesy of G...

I have 2 sites connected via EIGRP. - Site A has internet access. - Site B does not have internet access. - Site A sends a default router to site B Now, we are adding internet in SITE B. Site A will remain the primary egress point for internet - And ...