cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I have scarce behavior in Switch Port. network based Pinpad is connected to 2960 switch port and the port configuration is normal access VLAN allowed (sw mode acc & sw acc vla XXX)  pinpad  is configured with Static IP address. There is no mac...

Voici le message d'erreur que j'obtiens quand j'essaie de faire un WR sur mon router %SSH-3-NO_MATCH: No matching cipher found: client 3des-cbc server aes128-cbc j'aimerais avoir votre avis la dessus! merci à tous

Hi, I am trying to verify how the current qos setting is working on this old router that has a t1 circuit. I have  questions since I am unfamiliar with the way this old 1861 is configured and no one here does either.. LOL 1. the router has switchport...

PLC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi our DMVPN hub router is behind of internet firewall. and need to communicate with spoke router to establish IPSEC tunnel. my question is do we need to open bi-directinoal rule on internet firewall? I think DMVPN and SPOKE will initiate each other...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, I am .from the Philippines, I have this Cisco RV042 from a friend 3 years ago and still working, I use this router mainly for dual wan purposes because i have two ISP, my problem since was when the other ISP will expire the Data because...

tmaningo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, we use a 2951 router with a EHWIC-VA-DSL-B card as our VDSL router. Is there any way to reconnect the DSL connection on a certain time of our choice (i.e. at night) other than just reconnect once at nightime and hope that the 24h rhy...

Ich Nafi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 2811 (2MF-T1) -->T1 Patch Panel --- Over Radio --T1 Patch Panel--> Cisco 2811 (2MF-T1) Serial in down, Line Protocol is down. LP light is Blank, AL light is Orange and CD light is green. I have connected Card to T1 Patch panel using Crosso...

gillch001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CASE-STUDY - TWM          2 ISPs          ISP1 for Emails in and out         ISP1 for RDP in         ISP2 for All Other Traffic (http/s)          Redundancy on both          Email to be hosted Internally          Currently hosted outside        Termi...

Resolved! Route Map

Hey all, Can I create route map to work if there is no reachability? I want to create route map that works only wen I can't get ping from my gateway to change my route to other ISP.

We have a Cisco 2851 router that we use for VOIP.  We have 2 PRI's coming into the router.  On the HWIC card, for controller one we have a yellow alarm light with a green light below it.  On controller 2, we have the green light.  We have been having...

Tim Wirtz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Network Gurus, I'm just the tech guy in our company and one of the network engineers mentioned that we will have a cutover to a new ASE 1gig circuit, he mentioned that he can do trunked  VLAN or Routed interface. I'm kinda confused on what he ...

pinoybot by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes