cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to troubleshoot our IP SLA configuration. It is setup to determine availability of a route through site A and if that route is not available, then the traffic would be redirected to a route in site B. I have the IP SLA configuration below...

Hi all, hope everyone is well !! I have a couple questions regarding static routes, hope someone can help. Thanks in advance !!! 1 - Let's say I have a local static default route of 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 pointing to 192.168.1.1 and a default learned route....

dtran by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is going to have a single  10Gb ISP link from each ISP provider.  In this multihoming scenario, each 10Gb link will be taking full BGP routes, and will also back up each other when one of the ISP goes down. In order to handle 1...

abbasali5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I feel utterly ridiculous for asking this, But I have not been in a switch for a while.  I am just trying to set a 3750 for simple connectivity for testing, I set VLAN1 to 172.16.100.1 and my laptop to 172.16.100.2. I can ping the VLAN 1 IP from my ...

I have been assigned an additional /29 block of IP's and am trying to decide how to configure the router. I currently have a /29 with 1 address assigned to the interface and then the other 4 addresses are in individual NAT Pools for different Vlans. ...

If my service provider delivers a circuit with a 10Gb LAN-PHY handoff can I use a standard 10Gb Ethernet port (with the appropriates optics) or do I need a SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 (Cisco 1-Port 10-Gigabit Ethernet LAN/WAN-PHY SPA with the appropriates optic...

sam.lakey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having GRE VPN Tunnel to US. At India,we have 2 Internet Circuit and hence running 2 tunnel to same US end point. I am able to achieve the HA for GRE VPN tunnel connectivity using EIGRP DELAY metric. But since, I am having a default route fo...