cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I found show spanning-tree commands works on Cisco 7600 router. My understanding is that spanning tree is needed on switches to avoid loops. why do we need spanning tree on routers?. Please advise

Vaakiyan4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just want to make sure I understand properly, once a BGP neighbor is established, do these neighbors immediately start exchanging routes currently present in their BGP table without any sort of redistribution or "network" commands? For instance, th...

Hello,  I am not sure I understand what Solarwinds is reporting so many CPUs and some of those CPUs are in high utilization. Knowing that the NX7009 with 2 SUPs comes with only 8 CPUs. See attachment.  Can someone explain to me why we're seeing so ...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created new interface Dialer 2 on the router Cisco 3825. I have associate same with Fastethernet port. A virtual Access interface has been crated for same automatically.  However Dialer 2 interface not getting IP address from Modem. There is a...

Hi All, I am using iPerf to do a speed test and using a window size of 1Mb . I can see that iPerf makes an initial connection without using the scaling flag and that is then finished. It makes a second connection this time with scaling flag set whi...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ip rip advertise

In the configuration of serial interface, there is "ip rip advertise 5". I think this is the default command. I want to know what exactly means. I assume this is related on rip information advertise period. I couldn't find the infomation related this...

wingu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm a student currently having a course on data communication and such, and we're currently building a network in GNS3 that contains Frame Relay routing among other things as practice I'm having problems with DLCI however and i can't understan...

Hi Expert,  I have a Cisco Router and i want to enable IPTV multicast stream from interface VLAN 100. The aim is to replace my ISP box by a cisco router,  I have identified an issue  With Wireshark I have a trace with the ISP Box and we can see IGMP ...

Hi, We have CME version 10.5 in our Main branch with 100 SIP lines from service provider.We are opening a remote branch at a different location where we want to use the existing SIP lines from main branch to make outgoing calls and we also want 4-di...

We are testing a EoMPLS VC type 5 / Ethernet vc in our lab on VSS setup and not able to pass traffic.  The VSS is Sup2T (15 + code) and we have a single AC connected to switch 2 of the VSS.. with switch 1 currently having the active sup in the system...

Resolved! QoS and routers

Hi, I have a client that have VOIP on several sites over a MPLS network. In their branch offices, they have cisco 2911/2951 with some QoS configuration. They talk to phone servers over the MPLS to a data center that have ASR 1000 routers at edge. P...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Internet is full of articles advising that NetFlow v5 does not support 'ip flow egress' but I think this must be incorrect or outdated? I have configured a Cisco 7200 with only 'ip flow egress' enabled (on WAN) with NetFlow version 5 and the flow...