cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello Together I'am Mauri, the first time here and i have please a question. I know i'am beginner and me 2811 are running fine with ADVANCED IP SERVICES Servicesunderstod that this Feature set also have firewall syntax inside, it's possible that i ...

mauric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of moving a data line  with a Riverbed to my WAN provider's data centre. The plan is to connect the Riverbed to a Cisco 6509E switch. The LAN Port on the Riverbed SH550  runs at 100MB ( 1000GB not supported). My WAN provider has n...

Hi, I recently got my hands on a CISCO887VAG-4G-GA-K9 router, but there seems to be a problem with the license it has. By default it should have an advipservices license, but this is what it's showing : yourname#sh verCisco IOS Software, C800 Softw...

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post this question, if not please let me know.  Basically I'm looking at doing a CCENT course and then move onto CCNA afterwards so i would like to set up a home lab to aid me with the learning process, but all ...

Jordan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 T1's & the 4 physical interfaces are showing negligible errors but the virtual multilink interface is showing high number of errors. No issues with reliability, Tx/ Rx load & no carrier transitions(on physical & virtual interface); only the ...

hi everyone, I have more than 50 cisco ISR 4321 with IOS isr4300-universalk9.03.14.00.S.155-1.S-std.SPA.bin and I have SSH issues with it. the rsa key doesnt work first and I have to reboot and resize it to zero and generate it again to work. and I'm...

Good day, Below are the configurations I have on a Cisco 2900 series router, the tunnel connects to the Microsoft Azure VM. The type of config we have are also generated from the VM to match what they have on the tunnel. The issue we are having is t...

Mmiselo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can someone please help to setup ISR4321 with DSL (NIM-VAB-A) for internet connection? I bought this router & DSL card for home use. Cisco CCP Ver. 2.8 doesn't recognize the NIM-VAB-A controller. Thanks, Reuven