cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I had always considered the Cisco Feature Navigator (CFN) tool an useful an reliable source of information about supported features (among other things) of specific Cisco equipment, until yesterday, when the results obtained on my tests at a...

I have two of the RV130W.  After much work with the cable provider, Cisco tech support, and this forum (awesome!) - I've come to the conclusion that the legacy database software (maybe Access is the back-end) that is used is just "slow and fatter tha...

ACETech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, hope everyone is well !! I have two devices that I need to redirect traffic to and I am wondering if it's possible to have more than one WCCP instances enable under the same interface. Please see example below, where wccp 53/54 are associated...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have allowed 172.16.0.0/16 subnet in my BGP configuration. I have divided this /16 subnet into multiple /24 Subnets and it has been distributed among SPOKE location. But where as BGP is UP. CE is not able to learn routes of this /24s. PE...

Hi Guys, I am trying to understand why my router chooses an internal route (IBGP) over an external route (EBGP) for the same prefix. I am also allowing my own as in through 155.1.37.7. I am trying to simulate a BGP back door link but path is alread...

aprasad11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I performed an upgrade of IOS license supervisor 7L from LAN based on ip based on a c4506E chassis.when replacing the 7L supervisor who has an IOS LAN base, I can then rerun the upgrade license using the same file.lic? thanks best regards

Hi all, I currently have a VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 card. This card does not allow me to configure more than 2 channel-groups on my E1 port. I need to use a channelized E1 with 10 or so different channel-groups (10 different conections for branch offices)....

Hi ,We are upgrading our Network Infrastructre and I need your comments and help about the following case:Scenario:Two Links on the Site A Router (Receiving all National routes on 1st link from ISP-A and default route on the second link from ISP B)(...

Resolved! Zone Base Firewall

I am migrating from 2911's to 4331's at my remote sites.  My 2911's are running CBAC.  I am having some issues getting the zone based firewall working on the 4331's.  I can ping and trace-route to the internet.  I am also resolving google DNS.  I am ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card