cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an issue. I can't connect to any of the IP 193.104.x.x/24 from outside my network. WAN INTERFACE: interface GigabitEthernet8 description Link-GTS ip address 85.9.x.x 255.255.255.252 secondary ip address 193.226.x.x 255.255.255.248 no i...

Hi all, there are a lot of posts on how to create a vlan bridge, but none seem to fit exactly what we need. We have a number of hosts in vlan 1, but for various reasons we need to change the vlan id from 1 to 2. Vlan 1 spans multiple buildings and sw...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Edited: Resolve via teamviwer session it turns out to be a firewall issue at my end blocking strange port.  1)Cisco router using ios 15.5. I am trying to setup static port address translation so anywhere in the internet can ssh into my pub ip addres...

Hi,We have just installed 2 new 3850 switch in a stack.Everything went fine and now I have some error logs in loop.Jul 19 16:30:41.388 CE: %NGWC_PLATFORM_FEP-6-FRU_PS_OIR: Switch 1: FRU power supply A removedJul 19 16:30:41.743 CE: %NGWC_PLATFORM_FEP...

nideville by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a point to point Metro E connection that I am in control of.  I need to be able to route 3 separate vlans over this link but somehow keeping them logically separate. I was thinking vrfs should do. One side is a stack of 2960XR's and the other ...

Resolved! QOS Config issue

Hii, We have one branch with bandwidth of 512 Kbps, we want to reserve bandwidth 256 Kbps for a IP address range 10.32.131.0/24. to achieve this we apply below QOS config in router, class-map match-all CITRIX match access-group 101 policy-map Citrix-...