cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, Hope you are well. I am facing a problem in e-BGP, I have 2 upstream, and I have 4 IP blocks. I want to upload 2 IP blocks from MANGO and another 2 IP blocks from L3. But I failed, every time my all IP blocks are uploaded from MANGO. Please...

Hi all, I have a slight challenge. I need to advertise two private ranges to a peer but not impacting other peers. Is it possible to only redistribute connected / static to only a specific neighbour apart from using route map to out of all neighbour...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All Hope you are well. I am facing a problem in e-BGP, I tried to configure Policy Base Routing for upload. Please check the bellow diagram. I am using 2 IP blocks 192.168.3.0/24 & 192.168.4.0/24. I want configure upload throw R3 (AS-300) for th...

Experts have a basic question  I know for a unicast packet the destination mac keeps changing every hop. What happens in case of a multicast packet? does the mac keeps changing or the multicast mac is maintained  Ambi 

ambi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum, I have user in small company need router for BGP to the internet, please what router type you recommend for non-ISP organization. just one AS number and small size of IP address thanks Ahmed

ahmed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've had this router crash a few times a couple of days ago, but hasn't crashed since. Here's the sh ver showing the bus error: Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software (C7200-JK9S-M), Version 12.4(3), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical Support httpwww.ci...

Is anyone out there running GetVPN successfully on the CSR1000v platform?  We have configured several and although it does 'technically' work, we see traffic drops multiple times per day that range anywhere from 5 seconds to a couple of minutes.  Rem...

Dear Friends, In router one port is connected to outside,2nd is connected to inside & 3 port is connected to our video conference device .VC device is 1:1 natted with our public ip .But when anyone dialing to our vc public ip ,one way connection is ...