cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, In reference to the following link:Configure InterVLAN Routing on Layer 3 Switches - Cisco After setting up ip routing on the switch, the router I connected it to was a non-cisco device.  The router definitely has no problem connecting to th...

joel75941 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have configured Reliable Static Routing Backup Using Object Tracking on the router at the remote site But it is not work as i want (found architecture in attachement I need the trafig going from the remote site to be send to the HEADQUARTER, th...

nicanor00 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following setup working successfully: A, B, C & D represent the IP addresses of the various interfaces. I have successfully configured the cisco router to update dyndns, however it is pushing address C (private IP). How do I get it to pus...

Hello! On router series 4300 (cisco 4331) I have encountered a weird issue about NAT. We had to configure two different NAT (PAT), similar as if we had two different ISPs. One was used for internet (usual browsing through ISP) and one to reach a serv...

I would like to know if ASR1004-20G-VPN/K9 is already announced the end of sales.  I cannot find the pricing in CCW and also no EOS document can be found in the Website

Hi All , I had a brain storming session with my colleague and we could not figure out the design question.          IWAN HUB  DC               |                |               |                |            MPLS       INTERNET------Remote Site 1 |  ...

Hello all, I configured on Router about SSH. However, the sentence "Connection timed out" after configuring. I'm so confused what should I do. Please see the commands that I configured. ---------------------------------------------------------------...