cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

PBR

Hi, I had question regarding Policy-Based Routing (PBR). What is purpose of this routing? Why we need PBR configure into the router? If not configure what happen to the packet and route? Hope somebody will explain further. Thank you.  

Hello, I have implemented simple PfR on one Cisco Router 800 series. Basically I have set it as the master and border (with two ISP connections). I have two static default pointing to each ISP's gateway. Everything seems to work fine when the two ISP...

Hello - I am aware "bandwidth" interface command is for Higher level protocols to take routing decision. Also how it influence the tx/rx load calculation (TX Load = Output rate / Bandwidth command set  * 255) I have a typical scenario.  interface Tun...

sathyasai by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We are having 2 ISP, have configured BGP for both the links on the same router, created vlans. We want traffic from selected vlans to go through ISP 1 and the rest all vlans to ISP 2, vlan 703 and vlan 801 to go through ISP 1 and rest all...

Does the 3750x switch support L2TPv3? The goal is to support an RSPAN session between sites over AT&T Opt-E-MAN. I know ERSPAN is a popular suggestion for this situation, but nothing at the remote site supports ERSPAN, and I don't think that's going ...

Resolved! Shape average

Hello, I have a C881-k9 with two vlan's, one for voip and one for common internet. The router is connected to a 30Mbit line and i want to use 2Mbit for voip. I have configured the policy-map custom-shaper-2000kbps with a shape avarage of 1880000 In t...

We have a Data Center DS3 serving 30 T1 Branches. Our Netflow Analyzer shows us that 99% of the Traffic is PCoIP UDP 4172 with a very small amount to TCP 5000 controller Traffic. I have run tests on both DS3 and T1 proving I can flood each (including...

pdeming by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Need your urgent help. I have a Cisco1002-X router installed in the rack. It is yet to go live in the network. I just now realized that there is an additional 8Gb RAM shipped with the router, that needs to be installed in it. As, I unders...

Hello all,I have a question about PBR (using route-map)If we have two gateway (1 and 2) to reach a network A, and if a packet matches a route-map but the gateway (1) which is specified in the 'set ip next-hop' command is not reachable. So my question...

Omars by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys... I realy need some help with the following.  I have a newly installed CENTOS server and i need to be able to access the server from an outside PUBLIC ip adress like (for example) 212.16.0.1 yet i can not seem to get it working i tried a ...

dogiiibih by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  1. Whether VXLAN supported in Nexus 5548 swithces ? 2. I guess if we install fabricpath feature set in 5548 switches then VXLAN can be configured? 3. What is this fabricpath feature set basically for ? 4. If I install fabricpath feature set in 5...