Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NAT Issues

I am in the process of setup of a sample lab at my home. I have my main ISP coming into my personal Linksys Wireless Router. This is being used until I have a stable environment. My family might kill me if they have no internet. Network Topology  IS...

We have an issue where data getting copied between networks works normally in one direction but is extremely slow in the other direction.  I have checked the nics on the VMs we're copying to and they're all set to 1000 full.  Also checked the interfa...

Hi all, I just need to set a different default gateway for one vlan (I mean setting a different 0.0.0.0 route for a specific vlan). Here's what I did: access-list 108 permit ip 10.117.192.0 0.0.0.255 any route-map gw_test permit 10 match ip address 1...

XEmmeX by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an MPLS network that has QoS policies to prioritize voice traffic.  However I have an issue where a circuit (1.5MB T1) is being saturated by clients.  Network reports by the carrier show 95%+ utilization either receive or send and the high tra...

jwilder01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have some problems with Cisco 3750G-12S handling traffic above 700-800Mbps on gigabit interfaces. When traffic peaks in that area network is sluggish and multicast TV streams stutter.Running Version 12.2(55)SE4 on these if that might have somethi...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer is facing the issue of very slow Internet access, established through a WAN Router (PAT with Outside Interface IP for outbound traffic, Static NAT from Zscalar Public address to Zscalar Local address for Inbound traffic). No issues in conn...

Hi guys, hope i'm on the right forum. Just a noob question, please bear with me. Got from this link: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/access-lists/26448-ACLsamples.html a config which i type below. Network infrastructure is quite basic. <...

chrissnop by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Our company is opening up a new small office right down the street from us and I've been lucky enough to help set up the network.  Currently at most of our location we use MPLS for data traffic and use an internet circuit strictly for the int...

Dear ALL, Our company have 2 x ISP internet broadband,  we want to use the CISCO ASA 5515-X iwth FirePower to replace our Juniper SSG140. We would like to know the ASA 5515-X can fulfil the bewlow requirment. 1. Outbound Multiple Internet Connection...

Hi, Please, how can I use a 2901 router to carry data on voice using ISDN for a WAN backup data link? I cannot get an ISDN line in the installation site, but I can provide an ISDN T0 (just accepting Speech capability) routed by the Alcatel-Lucent Omn...

Web Tech by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, i am getting this informational messages in a C867VAE-W-A-K9 (at the Access Point Module), seems like statistics from DSL conection: Cur_Linestate = 0xd VDSL_DSL_CMD_LINE_STATE_GET success US: attndr 2645, actps 0, actatp 130, curLa...

tgut by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card