cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

How to create failover for a default 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 route? Here below is description of what I would like to achieve:I have ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 pointing to 1.1.1.1 (which is an interface of the firewall, this allows user to access internet thro...

Hi Guys, I have read a bit about wan optimiser and trying to make sense of the following from the article below:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/wide-area-application-services-waas-software/solution-overview-c22-732054.html Ta...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ! I have a router RV042. Serial Number : NKS10490236Firmware version :    1.3.13.02-tm (Jan 28 2011 18:39:04) CPU :    Intel IXP425-266 DRAM :    32M Flash :    8MActually I have a question. There are some new models firmware for my router? And if...

yadenis77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2901 running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4 and it is acting as our CA server. We have quite a few remote routers that use this 2900 for certificate enrollment. Now we are seeing the following in these remote routers:Oct 14 2015 19:26:37....

Jason P. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need fresh input for networking issue I cannot seem to get straight in my head.I am trying to implement multiple VLANs on our network and I understand VLANs, and inter-VLAN routing, but cannot wrap my head around what happens to that segmentation w...

tim.gross by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Consider a multihoming scenario with two routers (R1 and R2) which are peering with each other over an iBGP session. Both routers are in turn peering with different ISPs (ISP1 and ISP2) over eBGP. The subnets being advertised are (ignore use of priva...

hey, I've got a router with four interfaces.  two of these interfaces are used for the wan connection, i.e. our external ip address, and the Telco's ip address.  the other two interfaces are used for site to site communication and so one points to ou...

I'm confused about the whole MAC addressing thing. On a WAN, is it that the MAC address is included in segments and sent passedthe router and then being forwarded to the host or is it so that the MAC address does not go any further than the router an...

I'm Currently working on a project to upgrade existing network from 1gig to 10 GIG and i can't seem to find out if the 7200VXR router can support this upgrade. we currently use SFP modules and the most of the gear i have support the upgrade to SFP+ f...

I got ATT Uverse connection and they provide me with 5 Static IP's.  I have an 1800 series router that I need to connect to them with.  I need to bring all those public IP's to the router as well as provide public IP's.  I need to do this to setup Qo...

Hello everyone...I have a problem with configuring a router for cisco VPN Client connections.The connection can not be established i get no erorr or anything else it only says "not connected" at the bottom left corner. I have configured the router an...

Hello,I have a problem with the upgrade to asr1001x-universalk9.03.16.00.S.155-3.S-ext.SPA.bin of my ASR1001-x with a single RP.PAR1GWCAZ010#dir bootflash:Directory of bootflash:/   11  drwx            16384  Jul 14 2015 22:56:44 +02:00  lost+found51...