cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have 2 Internet connections coming into a 6800  2 different ISPs.  50Mbps and 100Mbps.  I would like to use both of them at the same time.  Can someone tell me what my options are and the pros/cons of each?  I know there is load sharin...

dear, i can't seem to get port forwarding working on my cisco router. i'm trying to forward the port 25565 from my server (local ip) to my public ip address. now i tried this with the command ip nat inside static tcp [local address] 25565 interface g...

hello I have configured a policy of 2Mb both outbound and inbound  on my ethernet interafece. And I was trying to ping the point to point with a packet size of 1024. Which gives me around 5-6 drops out of 1000 packets. But I dont have any drops when...

I have the following config: l2tp-class networkstV3class authentication password L2TPv3 pseudowire-class NETWORKPWencapsulation l2tpv3protocol l2tpv3 networkstV3classip local interface GigabitEthernet8 interface fa 0description LAN Facingno ip addres...

Hello Experts, I am unable to forward traffic from port 80 to an inside device on the native VLAN. (192.168.10.5) I believe the issue is somewhere with an access list. Please advise. I have attached the router configuration. Thank you for your help...

I'm looking to configure a NAT router   server-------NAT Rt-------client   I need the client to think it talking to the NATRt cleint side.   And I need the server to to think the access requests are coming from the NATRt.   Effectivily each are unawa...

Problem description:We have point to point link running BGP , we implemented BFD for fast convergenceand EEM to shutdown the BGP neighbor-ship once the BFD is triggered.The issue is with the EEM script we can see only the action number 5 after the BF...

Hi, I have a 3660 router which is on 12.3 pre the IP SLA command. I was wondering if anyone could remember if its possible to do a IP SLA style redundancy on internet connections without using the IP SLA commands ? Or was it purly reliant on routing...

edw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, i currently have a 1921 router and will have 3 different vlans. When the devices are connected to the 2960SW i cannot route any data? I have setup the VLAN id's on the 2960SW '5,6,7' but cannot even ping the router from the switch. What am i...

wrizk0001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all I have a question, I currently have a stcked pair of 3750's I am replacing with a 93128. I have a separate circuit to the 93128 which is configured as closely to the 3750's as possible. When I shut the outbound port to the 3750's and n...

Hi, can you clarify best steps to find the source and eliminate this RIB failure in red below. Full show run from both r1 and r5 routers are attached.First step is that I go to the next hop (150.4.5.5) indicated at the rib failure. Then I compared BG...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card