cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi allim currently doing the spcor course.they talk about mpls te using ospf etc.how is this used when we have bgp mpls vpn’s?does mpls te just build the best path via igp to the loopbacks and then bgp just uses this path ?how do they tie together ? ...

Hi GuysI remember seeing a good post and diagram how a loop caused by mutual redistribution between 2 routing protocols was caused and mitigated, had anyone got a good example of this with a diagram? I think it was stopped using tags or distribute li...

Good day, I am having a problem with a configuration with the Cisco 1111-4LTE. What i am trying to do is use WAN 0/0/0 as my primary WAN, and 0/0/1 as my secondary WAN, as well to have The LTE option incase both of the WAN's are down the router would...

jamFos754 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a curious thought about AS_PATH.  The way loop prevention works in BGP is that if I see my own AS in the AS_PATH attribute, then I discard the route.My curiosity is this ... why did my neighbor send me the route in the first place?  He knows my ...

I have a Nexus 9300 switch that has my guest network on it.  I do not want to route this network on the Nexus because of security reasons so I won't put an address on it. I will route the L3 traffic with my Cisco ASA.1. Will the switch forward the DH...

HiR1 edge router in client is connected to ISP1 and R2 edge router in this client is connected to ISP2 router. We configure local preference and AS-path on the two routers R1 and R2 respectively to control the bgp load sharing between the two router ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes