cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure OSPF for my remote sites to connect back to HQ. IPSec VPN tunnels are up and everything works fine until i apply OSPF at the HQ and the remote branches. The branches seem to come on for 2 minutes and off for 3 minutes and so ...

Hello,I have a question regarding BGP advertisement, I have a /24 network for instance 192.168.0.0/24 that i want to advertise through BGP but i want to skip a /32 or /30 ip from this range from advertisement for example i want to advertise 192.168.0...

I am wondering why I cannot find there is a command option for tunnel mode ipsec ipv4 during I setup a simple IPsec tunnel ? Can anyone help? Thank you.   Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ----* 1 41 ...

Yamen Yip by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I want to use EOGRE tunneling  between two cisco ASR1001-X in point to point.Tunnel is up but i haven't received Eogre packet when i send icmp.Do you have any suggestion on this?ThanksMy configuration:Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.03.05Ci...

Kinh_0-1677000009134.png
Kinh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys,  I have this output from sh license all command on my ASR 1001-X: Smart Licensing Status ====================== Smart Licensing is ENABLED License Conversion: Automatic Conversion Enabled: False Active: PID:ASR1001-X,SN:xxxxxx Status: Not ...

Has anyone had issues with sending syslog over tcp to a collector like SPLUNK? Currently, we changed one of our ISR 4451 (17.3.6) routers to send syslog to host over TCP. The issue is after a while it stops sending and i keep getting bugged that the ...

tcebak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiRouter: 7301Having spent a day on Fiverr and forums it would appear that Cisco apparently doesn't support L2TP Client bindingCan someone tell me if that is true because I am faced now with possibly removing quite a lot of Cisco routers?I have an LN...

sabu123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRF setup problem

Hello, I'm having quite some trouble setting up my VRFs and I was wondering if anyone here could tell me what I'm doing wrong.  The network topology is as shown on the picture. I have to setup two VRFs using BGP - one for CE_Prague and CE_Warsaw, and...

Image 1.03.23 at 13.35.jpeg
elizabethf by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamPlease let me know the diffrence between RIB and FIB. when do we use these two.What are the tables CEF contains and when we use CEF.Thanks in advance,naveen