cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I want to apply ASR1004 act as  LNS to support 20K PPP session, the following configuration can support it(I suppose 20K session's traffic is 20G.): Part NumberProduct DescriptionQuantityASR1004Cisco ASR1004 Chassis, Dual P/S1ASR1004-PWR-ACCisco ASR1...

My customer needs to have backup lines for their branch offices. They have installed on each branch office a router (RV042 or TL ER6120 or ASA5505), on each branch office are installed 2 fiber optic transceiver from diferent ISPs. At headquarter they...

I've got 2 1811 routers, one in each office.  FE0 on each router is connecting a 100Mb metro, and FE1 is an Internet connection.We upgraded our Internet connection from a T1 to 10Mbs fiber.  Our ISP put a 1900 router up for us on each end and I've te...

We use an old Cisco 2821 at the internet edge for initial inbound traffic filtering.  In an attempt to block certain provider networks that are a source of SPAM, we attempted to apply an ACL that included a range of addresses as follows:access-list 1...

Hello Cisco Tech, presently I have been working on a project between Dual DMVPN network with dual Hub. I did the configuration on GNS3. Every hub and spoke location has one single Router. The spoke has no redundancy link. But both Hub has different t...

Hi,I need some help. I can't understand why R2 advertises back the same networks to the neighbor from that received.My topology is:R1 is in AS1, R2 is in AS2 and R3 is in AS3, I've eBGP R1-R2, and eBGP R2-R3.R1 and R3 has configured allowas-in to per...

Hi  I am planning to upgrade one of the data center spine switch Nexus 7000.Cisco says to remove inactive ACL                 During an ISSU from Cisco NX-OS Release 5.2(x) or Release 6.1(x) to Release 6.2(2a), the system                prompts you ...

kthned by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 5508 running 7.4.121.0 where several sites  have APs in FlexConnect mode.For those sites I also have interface groups (this is just an example, i have more than one group)Site 1 - Group 1 - vlan 110 (faculty) and vlan 112 (students)Site ...

Hi, I have a Cisco 867vae 15.3 advanced security IOS and was wondering if it supports Anyconnect? I'm trying to set it up so I can connect via the Anyconnect windows client. Does anyone have a working config or point me in the right direction? Thanks...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone advice. I have a T1 line is looking for faster speed. Att is proposing 2 T1 (bonded). My router is Cisco 2911/K9. Do I need sperate T1 card or in a bonded situation the line from Att come to my one existing port on the 2911.