cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey -I want to look at some out-of-band management solutions for our Primary and remote sites. Of course I will start my own research - just want to get some ideas from the you guys - point me in a productive direction. Open to all ideas/ architect...

Hello,This is my first time posting on here and I am very new to Cisco and still very much a networking newbie. My company has 2 Cisco ASA 5510 and one located at each site. I am trying to setup DMZ so that our badge system located at Site A can talk...

HiI need some help i'm trying to figure out how to filter certain routes being advertised to neighbors, i'm banging my head against a wall here.Below is an example of one of the routes i'm trying to stop advertising, I have tried ip prefix-lists and ...

Does anyone know what ios i can run on my supervisor Iv engine. I just bought it and they did not send the flash with it. I have IOS for Supervisor 720,sup32 on hand right now..The IV engine is going in a 4500 chassis and needs to be able to support ...

I have several 1941/k9's that do not have the class-map command: to suppot ssl.  System image is c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-1.T.bin.class-map match-any af31match protocol ssl  <-- missing. I did some google searches but come up with nothing. Is the...

haydavis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!,I'm an CCNA guy but on my job we've got a BGP with two different ISPs: Cogent and Transtelco. The thing is that I'm not such familiar with BGP but we need to implement PBR with our BGP connection.I attached you a simple diagram for your re...

I have a network under a router(192.168.1.0/24). It is connected to multiple networks(x.x.x.x/xx). I need to allow ping from 192.168.1.0 network to all other networks. But none of the other networks can ping to 192.168.1.0/24. How can I use access-li...

Hi, I currently work for an ISP and also studying BGP. I was wondering when an ISP peers with another ISP what is the most common or best way for an ISP to advertise there networks. They obviously can't use the network commend as you could have 1000'...

Another tech and myself have been trying for several days to get a VPN working between our homes and our shop. We are both fairly new to VPN(ing) on Cisco and are unsure what we are forgetting to configure. The following is my config from my home rou...

Hi,I have a very difficult question that I need help.The network 2 needs communicate with the network 1, but the networks are the same. The solution is NAT subnet to subnet.I only can configure the router B.The network 2 knows the network 1 as 172.16...

DPlagueHT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes