cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have a finger print machine, I want to connect it through internet remotely so I must make port forwarding in the router which is CISCO2901/K9, I did but it will not be opened still by checking in this website(https://ping.eu/port-chk/) by usi...

HelloI was advertising an aggregate address of of 10.31.0.0/16 I have 2 other network statements that match both a directly connected and OSPF learned prefix (10.31.0.0/30 & 10.31.32.0/24).Using a different device on-site, I advertised 10.31.129.0/24...

Hi AllI'm new to configuring ASA devices and I'm about to add a 5506-X to my network which currently uses a C927-4P to connect to the internet (VDSL).I've been looking for the best way to connect the 5506-X outside interface to the VDSL via the C927-...

JaseNL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

  Simplified example diagram. We currently have dual ISPs, dual routers, dual firewalls with single AS with two subnets. As an example, 10.10.10.0/24 and 20.20.20.0/24.  Both ISPs passes BGP default route to the routers. Both routers runs HSRP.  Ser...

Example.png
rhap4boyz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASR1001x and I am trying to install the software version asr1001x-universalk9_npe.16.07.01.SPA.bin on the first  device, the installation worked properly. Everything is OK.However on the second one, I have alsways the same failure message:...

Hello ,When we try to ping Linux PC from other Linux based DUT board ,we are getting 1 packet loss out of 100/200 (where Linux PC connected port in WS-C3560CX-12PC-S) .- If we try to ping Linux PC from other device we are getting 1 packet loss.(Linux...

Hello,I've attached a packet tracer file. Will also include router configs. Basically I'm expecting to be able to disconnect one of the paths between the pcs, and have bgp automatically update the routing table and activate the remaining available pa...

bgp.png
Verbatim by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes