cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what the Packets Per Second Rating is with FAST CEF Switching on the RP1 or RP2 route processor? I may be wrong but I was under the assumption that the ESP cards will add a second option to the ASR series for more powerful routing.. ...

Hi all,I have a router connected to internet and a private LAN 192.168.5.X. Now all the trafic of my LAN have NAT to Internet side:Interface dialer 1 IP NAT Outside.Interface FE0/1   IP NAT INSIDEaccess-list 101 permit ip any anyip nat inside source ...

Hi all,We lost some SAN disk, which meant we had to fail over to our DR site. Our web servers was brought up, and now they were communicating over OTV with the SQL server cluster (which was not affected). The response was horrible, and with wireshark...

Is there a Cisco product that is similar in price/performance/features to the Meraki MX400? I am looking for an edge device that does site-to-site VPN, IDS, Firewall, and content filtering with at least 1Gb throughput.

nkillgore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a VPN ipsec tunnel to a customer for a proof of concept.Our server address is 172.0.0.167 but they want to 'see' our server as 172.29.63.5. I have set up static NAT so they see the address they want. As this NATed address needs to go ac...

Hi.We have configured the route-reflector feature, but the "loop prevention" mechanism is still supressing multiple routes to the same destination."By default, all internal BGP (iBGP) speakers in an autonomous system must be fully meshed, and neighbo...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone !I would like to prepare myself for new CCNA 200-120 certification. Of course, that means buy some book, what sholud be done with care. Which book is the best for preparation for mentioned exams ? I was thinking about:http://www.ciscop...

What is wrong with my config ?? Im trying to forward anything coming in on ports 27000 through 27040 tcp/udp and also 1200 tcp/udp to my server at 192.168.1.3 but, I just cant seem to get an open port scan from whatsmyip.org. The port inside is opera...

Dear, Currently, we have one ISP-1 and we are planning to have another ISP-2 ( see diagram): I have a couple of qustion and senario regarding the traffic managment for BGP:1- If the default route form ISP-1 and full BGP table from ISP-2. - I put loca...

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 7206VXR acting as LNS. Clients received config via Radius.I am trying to set QoS and priorize ping (for testing) :access-list 150 permit icmp any anyI shape the Virtual-Access interface in parent class :policy-map Parent_test_1class clas...