cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Techies,I m a Network engineer in company, we have around 800 users in the office.Below is the details of my network infra.We have 4506 chasis with IOS version of 12.4 (44r) SG3HSRP is configured for redundancy.HSRP is configured on VLAN besis The...

Hi All,I'm running a cisco 887va and connecting to through PPPoE to an ISP. I can't seem to access https://skydrive.live.com/  or uk.msn.com though? All other sites i have tried including news.msn.com are working fine. I have messed around with the M...

Hi,I create a LAB and try to apply set tag and match tag for loop prevention.I used R1 ,R2,R3 BGP and R2-R4 ,R3-R5 OSPF now I want to set tag on R2 side for OSPF so that I can match it and deny it on R3 side!!!!I have attached my lab with this post.I...

First of all, this is the first time for me posting on these forums so I hope that my post abides by the rules.I'm new to configuring Frame Relay and started off with a simple topology:Since I intend to extend this topology as soon as I've managed to...

Hello                 I' m have C881W-A-K9 factory defaul this device have flash:, flash:0:, flash:1:.  Then flash format from ROMMON, only 1 flash device "flash".  How back flash partition again. (factory default).Router boot from ROMMON        ifs_...

I have a query regarding how arp works and how it makes decision if it gets arp replies from 2 different routers (Proxy ARP). for example i have a host (with no default gateway set) connected to a pure L2 switch which is connected to 2 different rout...

Hi AllI'm looking for some advice on the correct part numbers to suite our requirements.  We have  a 2851 (12.4(24)T3) running CME for our company and acting as a VPN server for our mobile users, with the following inventorycme#show invNAME: "2851 ch...

Hello....                   I want to achieve load sharing over internet, i have one internet router connecting two circuits provided by same ISP and running BGP.Below is my router config. Pls help me in config so that sharing could be achieve. Curre...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites connected by an MPPLS line.  My main site has a wireless Guest network that uses my ASA as a DHCP server.  I would like to install a Guest network in my second site.  My MPPLS line is a Layer 3 and needs to know the networks to be aw...

jennifer by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've Cisco 7206 VXR with IOS "c7200p-advipservicesk9_li-mz.124-15.T3.bin". We have MPLS connections terminated with the VLANS on the fiber gig port. I've applied rate-limit for inbound/outgoing traffic not to exceed certain limit.But, still I'm se...

aijaz802 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISR 2911 crashing saying "%Software-forced reload"Hi,I have an ISR 2911.  Every now and then, it crashes saying "Possible software fault".  and the system Constantly reload The following information is presented under the CONSOL%Software-forced reloa...