cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I'm trying to use guestshell to run scripts on router but I'm not able to enable guestshell. I have tried all the fixes suggested for similar queries in the forum but none of them yielded any results. (version 17.4.1)*May 15 17:43:18.305: %...

swa64211 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured SNMP v3 on my 890 router. snmp-server group SNMP-GRP v3 privsnmp-server user Admin SNMP-GRP v3 auth sha XYZ priv aes 128 XYZ1234 access 10snmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstartAs soon ...

Hey folks, I’m not as up on the router portfolio lately, but I’ve seen some recommendations to use the ASR 1001 in traditional home situations.I have a 1G/100M cable modem connection with an Arris Surfboard SB8200 (DOCSIS 3.1) and would love to tinke...

s1amata by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the beginning phase where a customer wants to change their routing protocol from EIGRP to OSPF on their network. I noticed that they have a DMVPN setup with about 25 sites each with a single tunnel interface going back to their respective wan...

Hey folks, I’m not as up on the router portfolio lately, but I’ve seen some recommendations to use the ASR 1001 in traditional home situations.I have a 1G/100M cable modem connection with an Arris Surfboard SB8200 (DOCSIS 3.1) and would love to tinke...

edison65 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I was performing a firmware upgrade to my ASR9006 RSP-440-TR using turboboot. But the process fail due to no enough memory available. The RSP-440-TR it suppose to have 6GB of DRAM but it says that have 4GB. I start to receive multiples error and u...

Resolved! ASR-920-4SZ-A

Hi,I will have to upgrade several ASR920 routers for our customer and i'm wondering if anybody had any issues with the upgrade procedure. Lately I had a couple of bad experiences with upgrading Cisco equipment, so I'm taking all the precautions I can...

Bob_Rock by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are planning to apply QOS for internet traffic on our ISP routers. Does this help in improving the latency, jitter and delay for teams and webex calls and video? if so, pls help with the config. My internet circuit BW is 1Gig. Router model is I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card