Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! iBGP and eBGP

Hi, I have a topology that mixed eBGP (AS 200 and 65 000) and iBGP (AS300, EIGRP). In AS 300 is 4 routers and 2 of them are ASBR. In these routers I have all routes of AS 200 and 65 000, but in some routers that do not participate in this BGP routes ...

Hello all,I have a very weird issue concerning PAT.I have an ASA5505 with ASA8.2(2) running. The outside interface is on "dhcp setroute" mode and receives an IP address from our ISP. The inside interface is connected to a switch with desktops connect...

Hello,I am trying to do some of these commands on router. what actually happens behind the background when i issue these ping commands. Responses appreciated.-kgpramodR1#ping 1.1..1Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 1.1.0...

pramod by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2600 that is acting as DR on an Ethernet LAN with one other router on that network.  It will happily become adjacent with the other router and they share their link databases.  I can cause further LS updates to the 2600 and they are in...

Hi AllI have two links from two different ISP terminating on two differnt routers.I have one Checkpoin R55 software based firewall on Windows setupBoth routers and Checkpoint R55 are connected using Cisco switchEach ISP has given me /28 and /29 subne...

hi , plz i face this problem and i cant solve it , so i need ur heelp to solve it ... i have router (R1 taza)  and Switch and  betwen the R1 and Switch  link wireless  and from the Switch Trunk cable going to Mikrotik Router .. this appear to me in e...

I have had 2 3550's connected to my home router, they've been working fantastically together with a trunk on gi0/2, a printer, computer and some NAS drives on various fa ports on both switches. I've been using one VLAN for everything and have had no ...

Resolved! 861Router

Hello i have a new 861 router no wireless or anything and i am having trouble gettting it to work. i put the IP address on the Fastethernet 4 and the inside ip address on the VLAN1 i can ping out from the router both ways to the ga...

scsawyer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes