cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Expert,currently I have a Cisco 2921 router and I have one active site-to-site VPN connection through the internet.my question is; how I can create another Ipsec site-to-site VPN connection ? I have to keep the 1st VPN connection active.much ap...

For some time now I've used the USB port on RSP440's fitted into ASR9006's to load IOS with no problems.Recently I noticed that the ASR9001 USB port doesn't seem to work at all, which seems odd to me as I believe the 9001 uses the same card built int...

aacole by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As a caveat, I am a student and asking this question for help with a final project I have due in a few weeks. With that said, I am not looking for a thorough answer, just some guidance to make sure I am headed in the right direction and understanding...

HelloI am trying to configure subinterfaces on EHWIC-4ESG ports but although it is showing that I can put in when I type in the ? it is saying invalid input entry when I put in the command. is there any way, I can create subinterfaces on these ports ...

Greetings, I have a Cisco 3640 router with IOS v.12.3(16) It does not recognize the crypto commands. What reading I have been able to find says that it should be there. Any idea? Thank you. #sh version Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS...

netjess by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My new small router 866vae crashes and makes cold reboots every 20-30 minutes. I updated IOS, but it didn't help. The logs show texts like this:--------------------------------------------------------------------   Possible softwar...

I have a requirement to rate-limit traffic to 10MB over a metro Ethernet connection.  All traffic from the remote site to corporate should be limited to 10MB and the traffic from corporate to the remote network should be limited to 10MB as well.I hav...

dking88 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have this config,when I remove the dsl cable from the router, tracking shows all 3 objects as down and then it goes to dialer1.problem I have is when I plug the dsl cable back, all the objects stay to DOWN even after 5 minutes it just never goes...

Hey guys,I'm having an issue setting up an eBGP peering through an ASA in GNS3 (implementing this on my production equipment in the near future) and can't seem to figure out the problem.  If I connect these two routers through the ASA, the peering fa...

Hi All,I am struggling to get our 887VA setup for our config.We have a public IP range from our ISP and we have multiple servers behind our router. One of the servers need large ranges of ports open so I have ended up trying to use a ‘rotary’ nat poo...

trustedit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am nikhil from India and i forgot to change the default username and password of 1941 router.                   I have alos performed WR memory on router.                   When i am trying to recover it through ROMMON mode  i...

ngujar123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I heard that Inter VRF bursting is possible. this is only possible by SIP/SPA cards. Can you please let me know the details on this topic and any configuration example if possible. Thanks in advance.

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card