cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

The prefix 100.179.12.0/24 is learnt on tap via eBGP and eigrp..i have set bgp backdoor command so that IGP wins over BGPBut it looks like even after hard reset, isn't working. can someone explain if i miss something here?tap#show run | s r bgprouter...

I am trying break into a Cisco GSS 4490 because the previous administrator didn't leave the password how can I accomplish this?                  

r-edwards by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am new to bgp please help me out troubleshooting this issueMy topology consists of 2 edge router one with evpn as primary and dmvpn as secondary. And have two 4500 core switches running ebgp between both the edge routers and ibgp between both the...

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.ip address 172.15.45.2 255.255.255.0ip nat insideip virtual-reassembly induplex autospeed auto!interface GigabitEthernet0/1ip address 172.15.45.1 255.255.255.248ip nat insideip virtual-reassembly ...

kdaramola by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am applying a policy map to gig0/0interface vlan xIf i apply to either one only it is ok but if i apply it to the other interface it says ''configuration fail''.Am not also given the option to apply it to a particular interface as the one below servi...

Is there any particular reason that OSPF refuses to send default route from the ABR to the remote site? The command "area 123 stub no-summary" does not do the trick, the remote router will not receive the default route. Note that this works perfectly...

Hi All , As per attached diagram , EIGRP is configured between Wr01(router) to Sw01(switch) and Wr02 to SW02.IBGP is configured between Wr01 to Wr02 (connected back to back) and trunk link is configured between Sw01 and Sw02.EIGRP to BGP and vice ver...

I'm having an issue setting a static NAT We have a block of 5 public ip's 66.x.x.34-38IP 66.x.x.38 is assigned to the outside interface. I can set static nats to all the other ip's and they work fine yet a static NAT using the same address as the out...

GuysI've been struggling with some configs on this router I'm setting up for a friend and just can't get Internet to work- Wifi association works fine- The router can ping the internet fine and tried with 4.2.2.2- Client is getting IP address and gat...

erickppp1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,We are constantly having the following warning on our ASR 1001. We are not sure that these warnings mean.===================================== Oct 26  09:37:10.335: %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING: SIP0: smand:  RP/0: 5-Minute  Load Average valu...

jingt0829 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wonder if we still need to configure 'mls qos trust dscp' at switch access port. the switch is kind of layer 2 function. it currently not enabled 'mls qos' by global command.I would like to trust dscp value when the packet is passing above L2 sw...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'll be bringing up a new data center next month, independent Internet connection with different ISP than the old one.  The old and new data centers will have a private Layer 2 link between the two core switches.My question is how to handle BGP on th...