cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two Cisco GWs, each has a serial interface module. I want to set them up back-to-back to send VOIP calls across the link between the routers (have set up voice using ethernet link, just need to swap to serial link now)I have CAB-SS-X21FC (DCE)...

Hello,My private network IP is 192.168.x.xAnd I have a  server running on a Public and IP is 182.88.x.x and there are different applications are running and different ports.Can someone help me to create an ACL for giving  access to all ports from my ...

Resolved! AS-path prepend

Hi all. My organization is representing two ASN's over the same links one behind the other. As we have multiple internet links I want to make one internet link to have worse as-path to both ASNs for incoming traffic to both ASNs.I was thinking of doi...

Hello everyone!I would like to know what exactly happens to a packet once it reaches an interface, through which exact steps does it go and the precise order. Both inbound and outbound traffic. Something like a flow chart.. I can't find a proper docu...

Hi all,I have router(HUB) and have two connection to branch(Spoke). 1 connection running over BGP and another running over OSPF. Now I would like to Load Balance between this two connection, in another word LB between OSPF and BGPBGP distance - 20OSP...

Hello,i have 2 X cat6k (1 for users and second for servers) connected to each other via 4 ethernet links point to point. routing protocol is ospf with max-path enabled.there are about 100 useres that need to talk with 8 servers - so i have several di...

Hi all,   Service policy output command is not supporting on Vlan interface of Cisco 2900 Router.I am having one  HWic 4ESW Card and configured VLAN interface. But Service policy output command is not supporting.Same config is supporting in the Cisco...

I have an issue that looks to be cef related.Design is essentially a private L2 cloud to multiple customers. Head end router then creates an encrypted tunnel via a virtual template, and vrf lite.Design runs smooth on a 3945 but with about 10 meg sust...

mdeanhall by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,    Wat will be the default memory and hard disk for SM-SRE-710-K9 and wat will be the maximum support for this module.Regards,Thomas

Hi,My scenario is similar to what has been discussed here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2067691Two WAN interfaces of Cisco 2921 router connected to 2 ISP leased linesStatic NAT entries on router mapped to web/mail/ftp serversNeed to load-ba...

Hello Expert,I have three links with three ISPs, each link connect separately to ISPs .... so i used weight and local preference as bgp attributes .... at first i was using three links on service with same attributes for all of them .. then i tried t...

Hi!I need choose a router to interconnect Control Centre with several remote stations, what router model is recommended fot this network? The link subsystem will need to link the equipment that will be installed in the different remote stations. Ther...

invelcosa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 GB installed in 2951 but only 2 GB show up.  Am I missing something?Total memory size = 4096 MB - DIMM0 = 2048 MB, DIMM1 = 2048 MBCISCO2951/K9 platform with 4194304 Kbytes of main memoryMain memory is configured to 72/72(dimm 0/1) bit mode w...