cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have some corporate customers that purchase guaranteed bandwidth. What we want is to take benefit of this pipe of bandwidth to provide shared bandwidth to others.Does the config below will achieve this goal?policy-map INTERFACE_POLICY class ...

Hi!Now we are using Cisco 7201 routers to terminate ISG IPoE sessions (subscriber interface). For some sessions, we use Netflow activation through the radius (CoA). For the downstream subscriber traffic radius Netflow activation was realized by assig...

I have been getting in 1900 series routers and they are coming with a 1Gig usb drive.  What is this used for?  It looks like it just gives it extra memory but what would I use it for except maybe a backup for the IOS?                  

I have one question for OSPF DR/BDR electionConsider 3 routers all with the same default priority 1 but different RIDsRTA = 1.1.1.1  RTB =2.2.2.2  RTC =3.3.3.3All routers come up at the same time.RTC - DR and RTB -BDR.Now,another router D with router...

akaurbedi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,   I have a 2851 and a 1841 both serving as hub routers in a GRE multipoint configuration.  They are both receiving buffer misses and failures on startup.  I will post the output of show buffers below:LAB-HUB-RTR#show buffersBuffer elements...

Hi Experts ,I have below setup .                                         2Mbps( AS Number 20 )CE router ---------------   PE router (AS number 10)                                         --------------                                                 ...

DearsPlease Help to me for download ios images and boot files on routers and switches.?I couldnt download from cisco website(im not a cciE and Cisco gold partner).Someone have pls send me this id sheikmohameds@rediffmail.com

Hello,Does anyone know what the maximum concurrent users you can have on a Cisco 3925 for :-1) Site to Site VPN using IPSEC tunnels2) GRE tunnelsIf I have 90 users on a single GRE tunnel with 50mb Internet pipe using fat clients will this work ?

mistryj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card