cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm needing to know what is the best way to test and verify connectivity on a xconnect when one side is a ASR9k?Normally if I need to verify connection across my network I pin up test IP's on the handoff vlan on both sides and ping acrossExample:Both...

cboyd2011 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have an ipsec GRE tunnel between two data center with 200mbps dedicated bw. As such it works fine but when doing sustained data transfer even at 512 Kbps, GRE tunnel goes down. Any ideas?ThanksNareshSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Recently, I purchased a Cisco 871W Router with which to practice/study for my CCENT with. Since I have made the purchase, it has given me nothing but headaches.I cannot access the router to configure it, as the previous owner has a password set on it...

PeterR5368 by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I implement a basic split DNS in my router : a default view wiht my parameters (forwarding source interface...). What I need to do is have another view which will be applied only when computers in the network will try to access *.mydomain.com (for...

Hi,I have a SP that is requesting the following and I wanted to see if I can get your feedback.Customer requested a 2 circuit T1 with Internet, as a new requirement the custemer requested to configure  tunnels for INTRANET communication and the recom...

I have a 6509 with 100's of vlans on it, but in this case I am only concerned about 4My default vlan isVLAN 110.168.100.0 /23 with the 6509 interface ip address of 10.168.100.1VLAN 1010.168.110.0 /24 with the 6509 interface ip address of 10.168.110.1...

gacgac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have cisco 3845 router with 4 HWIC-2FE card none of them is detected the message displayed is Oct 4 11:21:35.323: %ESWMRVL_FLTMG-5-NOTICE: Notice: FPGA Rev 0x27 *Oct 4 11:21:35.323: fe_mrvl_hw_init : Could not load driver*Oct 4 11:21:35.323:...

Hello All,I am attempting to downgrade the code in a new ASR 1004 in order to satisfy the company's software code requirements.The router is an ASR 1004 and is running this version of software:            asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.03.06.00.S.152-2.S...

Hi All,     So I was curious if someone has a rule of thumb for DMVPN hub router sizing.  Something on the order of if you have x remote sites you need at least an 1800/1900 for your hub router, or at y number of sites you need to step up to a 2800/2...

Currently all of our sites are connected through the mpls, as shown in the first network diagram. We just got fiber put in between SiteA and SiteB. What I need to do is disconnect SiteB from the MPLS, connect B to A through the fiber line as shown in...