cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I've set up a few group schedules to spread out our IPSLA operations over a period and I'm looking to have them start at 08:00 and run until 18:00 every day (business hours). I have the following schedule:ip sla group schedule 10 100 schedule-...

Hi Folks,I am trying to figure out this for quite sometime, but still cannot find the answer.I am trying to use GNS to simulate this, but a bit difficult to achieve this. That why I post this discussion and hope someone can help.May I know can the Ci...

alexloh83 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Is it possible to bond two T1 lines for increased throughput and for possible failover situations? I currently have the second T1 as just a fail over.Thanks!Jason

HelloI'm having trouble because I can only have one internet connection at a time for it to work. If I connect the 2 wan to the router then the 2 of them doesn't work. I'm pretty sure is a access list problem that I dont know about. Please help me to...

edgsoccer by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2600 Router that has been donated to my use for some lab work.  The thing was locked down pretty well.  I have console access to it (obviously) but there is a console PW assigned.  How can I reset the silly thing back to factory defaults inc...

Hi all,I have configured 2 sub-interface on same physical interface. And  the physical interface is connected to a Managed switch on trunk port. Both sub-interface is pppoe-client and dial to the DSL network. Both modem in bridge mode an connected to...

Hi TeamI have a doubt regarding when to use VWIC-T1/E1 cards and G.703 Cards.I have read the datasheet and found the only difference between two is that G.703 supports Unframed/Unstructured G.703 support.However i am still not clear in which scenario...

skallidu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can somone give me a brief overview of the differances between the new 15.x IOS Types.  I see that 15.x has 15S, 15M, 15M&T, as well as special deployment versions and 15.0, 15.1, and 15.2 versions.  I really miss the old labeling scheme of Mainline ...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a slight problem here.  Our setup is as follows Internet -> Main Site Router -> Serial to Remote Site Router -> Voice/Data Network on said Remote Site.  On their voice network, they have cameras connected in on the remote site.  They want remo...

Resolved! bgp MED

bgp always compare-med.... is this one obsolete and no longer needed?I am doing my lab and it seems like route updates gets evaluated with metric attribute with or without  "bgp alwaysys compare-med" comman.iI thought in order for the router to compa...

ed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes