cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , i am new on buying Cisco ISR series.i was planning to buy cisco 2901 Router.i need to create SITE TO SITE IPSEC VPN on that, i just need to know, when i order router , i need to buy additional SECK9 package?What all i need to tell the seller, i ...

Hi, i was building a site to site VPN with client. and wanted to to conditional PAT on that but not successfull.What i want to do is PAT source subnet 10.0.0.0/8 on to 8.224.44.1  for destination 172.16.1.1in ACL Encryption domain i haveip access-lis...

Hello,I'm trying to use a cisco 887VA-SEC-K9 router for a domestic PPPoE DSL (italian NGI DSL) but it doesn't work..No problem with my domestic router.I have another problem: I'm installing cisco-config-pro-exp-k9-2_6-en but it doesen't work. The bro...

I am using DMVPN with EIGRP to provide mostly a backup path to an MPLS network using BGP. However the network is a mixture of sites that are connected to both the MPLS and Internet based DMVPN network and sites that are only connected to the DMVPN n...

Hello community,I'm scratching my head over this one. After battling to get a working 3G configuration using the new 3.75G HSPA+ card, which is now working with no problem for Internet access, I'm struggling to bring up a DMVPN connection to our hub ...

hi, is HWIC-2SHDSL supported on cisco 1941 router?I see a different view on 2 diferent cisco links as below1. this link says not supported - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps5949/ps7175/product_data_sheet0900aec...

m_ziya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to get my FTP server working for months with no joy. It works when I connect to it internally but not from outside. If I do a port scan, I can see that port 21 is open. I tried it with disabled firewalls and also checked with ISP t...

Tunnel DiagramHi all, I have an uncommon situation and would like Cisco’s take on it.As per the above diagram We have a requirement where we need to classify and mark traffic on the egress (on the CE routers). The transmission media for this traffic ...

Regarding to subject above, I using Cisco 1921/K9 which I have bought from ECSM on 19-march 2012 currently facing a problem with the cisco. My problem is the I can’t browse most of the webpages and very slow browsing even I’m using Unifi 10mbps . I c...