cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all i am gettinfg the following error while copy the configuration from 6590 to tftp server%Error opening tftp://x.x.x.x/yyyy (Timed out)1) The file is getting created in the TFTP server but it is empty and a Zero Kb file2 ) I can able to ping to ...

jithu p by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Cisco.I'm getting an error on a asr1001.%PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING: SIP0: smand:  RP/0: 5-Minute Load Average value 9.15 exceeds warning level 8.00.But I can't find out what it is refering to./Arne

alarsen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to upgrade compact flash memory card for a 3800 router. Basically i want to upgrade code on this router and the current flash size (64Mb)  cannot hold new image. I wanted to check if i swap the old flash (64 Mb) with a new one 256 mb, i will l...

I will have an Executive Suite with 20 office.  I need a recommendation for the following.OverviewWe will provide internet access to each one man office.  Each person renting an office will responsible for providing their own router/wireless router a...

jkreisman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay...I am new to cisco, just preparing for my CCNA exam. I had doubt regarding public IP addressing scheme and private IP addressing scheme.Not actually doubt but i wanted to make sure my understanding regarding it..here's what i picture about it.....

Dear All,Good day ,, i am looking forward for a WAN solution for my network that help me to utilize my connection bandwidth with nice failover and scalable setupi have two 7600 router in each site and i contracted with three different service provide...

Hi everybodyHow is everyone? R1-------ppp----------R21)R1 and R2 are connected via ppp. what kind of physical layer  we can  use i.e  T1 line, isdn line for ppp?R1-------frame relay switch.2)what kind of physcial layer technology we can use to connec...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have the below topologyR1---------------R2                         |                         |R3---------------R4R1ip=1.1.1.1/24R2F0/0ip=1.1.1.2/24R2F/1IP=3.3.3.1/30R3IP=1.1.1.3/24R4IP=f0/0 1.1.1.4/24F0/1=3.3.3.2/30Based on the above , i can't pi...

Hi,I'm pretty new to IOS configuration and am having some difficulties mapping some external ports to hosts on the inside of the network.I have gone through the steps that I expected would work and the hosts on the inside of the network can connect t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card