cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a set of public ip(/29) using adsl2+, is it possible to config cisco 857 as a public gateway so i can assign public ips to my computers?? before i upgrade to adsl2+ i was using cisco 678, it can be config as a public gateway without problem, b...

Hello,I have a 2811 router where one of its 2 FE interfaces is used to connect to the ISP. We have quite a number of requirements for multiple IP addresses. These additional IP addresses were configured on loopback interfaces and are accessible from ...

Hi, My current network is connected ASA on the top level. Asa is connected with different routers in a different network. For a testing purpose I want to make a DR side nearby location which is around 2 km range. I can connect the DR side through a D...

Hi,We've purchaed Cisco 2921 router for the branch router. And also, purchaed data and security license for DMVPN.During rack and stack, we can't get the license file at that date. at least, one weeks is required. but, we must deploy DMVPN solution o...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I'm fail to activate more than one group of multilink per router , as you know the configuration of multilink is pretty simple , I don't know if there is a restrictions in cisco to create multiple multilink group per router Th...

Hey Guys,I'm taking a practice lab for my CCIE and I'm stumped with a basic.  Can anyone tell me why I would get 'Encapsulation failures' during a ping when I have defined specifically a DLCI on the frame-relay interface with the 'frame-relay interfa...

d.serra by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find the answer.I am taking my ccna exams in a month's time and I am currently learning about frame-relay. I have been looking everywhere but how do I know the DLCI that has been assigned ...

hi all,i'm trying to understand a static route on one of our router and found a 'name' keyword being used on one of its static routes. i've searched on cisco for this keyword (see URL below) but i still don't get it.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/io...

I have a 128mb connection with a sa 500 series fw/router. When I turn on the ips function my throughput drops to 15 Mbps and the CPU max goes up to 100%. What gives?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card