cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

What is the log output that I should be seeing with "log adjacency changes" configured? Should I only be seeing LOADING to FULL and FULL to DOWN? I do not have "log adjacency changes detail" configured on an ASR9000 but I receive these state change m...

VZN418722 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing issues while configuring my cisco router, could you please help me in troubleshooting the issue, i am new in with cisco routers as per my knowledge i have configured it but i am sure that i am missing something.The problem i am facing ...

balagkkl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am unable to get internet on public lan subnet. The setup is the same as described here http://www.dslreports.com/faq/15918 with a /30 and a /29 subnet. I followed first config,but was also unable to get traffic to internal host. I included confi...

deep98765 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a question. i have a server statically nated to one outside ip. can my inside users access this external ip from inside subnet?for example server 10.1.1.1 nated to 85.x.x.xcan my internal user from 10.2.2.0 subnet access 85.x.x.x ip if he w...

I have an issue. I've got a brand new C887VA-W-E-K9 that is up and running on a BT VDSL connection. That side of it is fine... But the integrated AP module on it keeps reloading... I can be on the AP console reading the config via 'sh run' and sudden...

Hi guys,I am trying to improve the switched network on a customer site. I aim to install a router in order to split the switched network into 7 broadcast domains. So far, they have been using a very old Catalyst 4000 switch as core switch to connect ...

Having touble pinging a TFTP Server Connect a PC using the console port to a router for the perpose of UPLOADING IOS to a  TFTP Server on my PC. I connect the PC Host to a router E0/0, I config the PC with a (static IP 192.168.1.2 subnet mask 255.255...

jesserc68 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am setting up a branch office over a leased line using Cisco 1760 Routers at both ends, I have used the old configmaker to get this working and the two offices can talk to each other but I cant get internet access at the branch office (internet ...

rcook by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I have a cisco 870 router which ends up in the ROMMON mode after starting. It continues in the rommon mode and I am unable to type any word  as it keeps on increasing the ROMMON mode number as rommon1, rommon2, rommon3...........rommonN...

Hi Expertswhat happened if every person in  china required an  Internet bandwidth  of 24 Mpbs,  from the ISPs side , is it possible to handle this huge huge amount of Bandwidth for every person ,from where the isp gets big internet pipe , in my contr...

Hey all,          ok so i am implementing bgp for the first time and each time i implement it, i find myself confused and i mess up, have to start all over again. I am attaching the image of the topology i am working on. Currently i am work in gns3 p...