cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!At first sorry for my english, i am from russia.I have cisco 1841 router in the branch office and the 2811 in the main organization. I can config only my router.In my network i have some subnetworks in different VLANs. The core of the network is 3...

ru-spawel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I have two ISPs, one is sending me the full BGP router ( ISP-A) while the other one is sending me only the default reoute 0.0.0.0 (ISP-B).How I can manage and do load balancing to both ISPs?regardsMHS

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Hopefully someone can provide me with some configuration examples for my problem. I have a few Cisco 2811 Routers and each one contains an HWIC-8A card with a HD8 Kit (Cable) attached to it. From this cable there are 8 lines with RJ-45 conn...

what is the meaning for the below commandsno ip redirectsno ip unreachablesip virtual-reassemblyno ip route-cacheip tcp adjust-mss 1420no cdp enableno keepaliveno ip route-cache flowno ip directed broadcast

Hey Gang,I'm trying to setup my 881W with multiple VLans to support guest access as well as access for wireless devices like smart phones etc.  I'm trying to make this uniform across all of our offices.  I have the VLans, Routing and NAT working fine...

We are currently having some issues with running ospf over two tunnel interfaces.  Both of these tunnels are originating from the same interface, and thus public IP, but both tunnels have different private ips on both endpoints.  It is because of thi...

hi tema,we got L2 vlan running 10.1.1.0 and L3 vlan configured 10.1.1.0 subnet.But we are using L2 vlan for communicate video conference and not interacting with L3 vlan.Once in a month, we are seeing problem in switch i.e., next hop router ip addres...

Good morning, i have a branch router that connects to mpls WAN.  Also has a second interface that is used for dmvpn failover in case WAN goes down.We want to use this second interface also as the primary internet circuit for the branch.  I changed th...

bsciarra1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,i faced an issue with my cisco 7604, that it doesn`t support per-packet load sharing, i have 4 connection that i need to load sharing between themdoes any one has an idea what is the best way to solve this issue

I would like to know the mac highlighted below is the physical mac address of the interface and how it could be the same on two diff interfaces?ASW2#sho int Gi4/43GigabitEthernet4/43 is up, line protocol is up (connected)Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet ...

I've got an 1811 router running 15.4 IOS and a cable modem with 5 static IP's attached to Fa0. I would like to dedicate one of those IP's to a dedicated internal subnet (10.0.30.0/24) but I am not sure how to accomplish this? What would be the best m...