cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm confused about something and I'd like your help in understanding. Where I work, we have a router that's connected to 2 ISPs via BGP. Weight is set to 100 to ISP-A and 50 to ISP-B so outbound traffic is going through ISP-A and AS-Path prepend is m...

misaleh by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a router with two WAN interfaces towards to different ISPs. Each ISP is in active/stand-by using floating default routes so, there is only one active default route in the routing table. For the nat I have two NAT overload statements using t...

Dear Gents, I have cisco switch C9200L with DNA-Essentials, I want to connect two different servers to same switch and i want to track each port connected to each server like if server-1 down then the other port connected to server-2 will be on    Th...

We have two switches. Next to them is the switch with the IP camera. The NVR is in another building. Will there be traffic load on the main uplink? The network will be slow. If we only put the NVR online and provide its display in another building, w...

Hello All,Good Day!Below is the output of sh ip route for BGP routes:Its showing route learnt time as 1d03h. But but the bgp, track, or interface for primary link didn't flap.( no logs found)May I know whats the reason for low up time.B* 0.0.0.0/0 [2...

Swathi K by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an ASR 1002 router with RP1 and ESP10 that lately it shows some strange logs. Is it possible to decode these logs to understand if this is a configuration error or a bug in the IOS?I found some bug references about NAT configuration but ...

ez9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having a VM that I want to put behind a NAT.The internal IP will be 192.168.100.30 , and the external will be 40.40.40.10The DG is 40.40.40.1 Where should I configure the NAT ? as it's a VM on the VCenter. should I configure also something on ...

robad_0-1715840546492.png
robad by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have Cisco IOS-XE and want to see the output for the command (show policy-map interface) using Yang model to check the traffic byte for each class inside the policy .. so I used the model (Cisco-IOS-XE-policy). Still, i can't find the output...

This is a odd setup ISP supposed connect to same router ISPNo OSPF and static routerR1interface Loopback0ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.255!interface Ethernet0/0ip address 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.252duplex autobfd interval 50 min_rx 50 multiplier 5!i...

DellBananaALK_0-1715793568988.png

the router looks fine and show ip bgp is correctR2 can't reach ISP by going to R1 to ISP*******************************************************************************************************R1no license smart enable!!spanning-tree extend system-id!i...