cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble with mgre configuration of a spoke using point-to-point gre and a hub router, EIGRP does not seem to work and does not show in routing table for r7 and have it ping to r12 through mgre. Note: There are other routes for Hub router a...

CiscoAmd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!!I configured an Etherchannel two interfaces (Gi0/37 and Gi0/39) in a CiscoWS-C2960G-48TC-L, which is connected to an HP Blade, where they spend 2vlan (16 and 17).The point is that they got these interfaces on a trial and upload these were in s...

c.perez.l by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,can someone please confirm if NCS5011 supports mpls l2vpn evpn? It seems that NCS500 and 5500 supports it, but no mention about 5000 series.Thanks in advance

ubinoob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i was tasked to put up a call center from scratch, can anyone knows of what are the things need to consider in designing a call center network? Anyone, for a good link of reading materials for call center design or small to enterprise business networ...

Looking to get clear and concise descriptions of the LEDs. The Hardware Installation Guide does not clearly state, (or I haven't seen it), where the LEDs are and the color(s) and Descriptions of them. For example, in Table 6 it lists USB CON, but no ...

BDATWOOD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get this messages on my router 2900 seriesAny help?  Readonly ROMMON initializedprogram load complete, entry point: 0x80803000, size: 0x1b340program load complete, entry point: 0x80803000, size: 0x1b340loadprog: bad file magic number: 0x0boot: cann...

peleskey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gentlemen, I am trying to edit/modify the current configuration of Flexible Netflow V. 9 on an ISR 4400 flow record to add “match interface input” and “match interface output” as well as “collect flow direction” but I am unable to disable nor sto...