cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have 150 m Verzion Ethernet circuit between NY and Boston, which we experienced intermittent problems. During the outages of one hour so, the router interfaces showed up and up all the times and showed no errors when showing ip interface. But Veri...

Hi,I'm designing a DMVPN cloud with RR and ran into what I think is a weird behaviour with BGP and next-hop.Say my RR receives a prefix of 1.1.1.0/24 from the Nonclient that I have a eBGP neighborship with... This prefix is then propagated to my Clie...

Hi Together,we are currently planning to relocate some of our systems from our office into a datacenter. Basically our configuration is the following:Office:LAN and WLAN clients which should receive their IPs from the Datacenter DHCP (172.50.0.0 Netw...

Hi Is there any way to have dynamic ospf cost on an GRE interface insted of static (ip ospf cost 1234)It would be nice to have the ability to have the GRE tunnel to inherit the actual cost of the path to the tunnel destination.Type , if the cost is 3...

Hi Team,I know this is a normal question, but i need some info on this. So plz share ur comments.What is the main diff between L3 switch and Router. which is fast and why?what are the adv'js and dis adv'js. Please share.Regards,Satya.M

If having a single /24 allocated address space, can i split this into smaller subnets so that half of the subnet preferred to ISP1 and half to ISP2 as the primary path respectively? and should there will be link failure, convergence routes via iBGP p...

Hey, I am doing a project and I am now at the stage where I have to select routers for sites. There are 5 sites, they don't require any special features but three of the offices are large between 160-300 users and the other two have 35-65 users. I am...

I'm trying to find the differences between a V05 and V06 1841 router, as the following IOS will load ok on a V06 but not on a V05 (tried a couple of different routers and the results are the same.IOS is:   c1841-adventerprisek9-mz.151-4.M1 Cheers in ...

ritchie65 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I have a scenario which, I'm not able to figure out the solutions.Please see the problem statement below:I have 3 link from 2 different ISP and running BGP. All 3 neighbour gives me default route only.Out of 3 links, 2 are STM and 1 i...

Hello all. Just had a quick question. I'm looking to test fram relay connections in a lab environment i'm building at home. I have a couple of 2610 routers that are barebones and am looking to get some serial modules. Are (2) WIC-2T's all I would nee...

rdrusty54 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes