cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

13:50:43: %RP-3-RETRY_DOWNLOAD: Begin attempt to start the linecard in slot 313:50:50: %RP-3-ABANDON_DOWNLOAD: End attempt to start the linecard in slot 313:50:50: %RP-3-RETRY_DOWNLOAD: Begin attempt to start the linecard in slot 213:50:57: %RP-3-ABA...

Resolved! configuração nat

amigos bom dia, configurei um roteador para acesso pppoe porem estou tendo dificuldade para configurar o nat, veja todas as estações pingam ip publico porem não acessam internet abaixo arquivo de configuração.interface GigabitEthernet0/0 no ip addres...

Prezados,Estamos finalizando um projeto em que nosso cliente possui 2 roteadores "cat4500e-ENTSERVICESK9-M, para podemos finalizar a venda, gostariamos de solucionar as seguintes duvidas:a) Qual é IOS deste equipamento?b) Ela suporta WCCP?c) Se não, ...

phenrique by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are some configuration of my Cisco 6506-E, the IOS version is (s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(18)SXF17bC6506E#show run | b r brouter bgp 64517 template peer-policy Route-Opt route-map Route-Opt in route-map BROADCAST_LOCAL out e...

iceking2nd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!Does someone know if there is a router in the 800 series that could allow me to balance 2 ISPs. I m sorry I couldn't find a clear information about this on the website. It is clear that some could do dual-WAN fail-over but that's not what I'...

virgile3D by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I hope someone can help i am trying to speed up the convergence time of EIGRPbasically we have two offices connected by a 10mb point to point using a primary router in each office and connected via ADSL and a VPN tunnel using a back up router ...

Hi Peter,Would you explain why sh ip route command shows like this below:#sh ip route connected      10.0.0.0/24 is subnetted, 4 subnetsC         10.1.2.0 is directly connected, Ethernet0C         10.1.7.0 is directly connected, Ethernet0C         10...

Hi Everyone,Here is my current situation, I have 3 Internet connections as below, at the moment they are terminate into the ASA.ADSL Modem 1 (routed mode)              ADSL Modem 2 (routed mode)           Midband Ethernet Tail (10m/10m)              ...

Hi,We currently have a single data centre with 2 x 100Mbps internet links from a single ISP. The 2 links are routed and terminate on separate ISP switches/routers with a /30 IP address, the links terminate on 2 Cisco 3900 series routers in the DC. eB...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I just bought an additional router for my network and I'm in the process of setting it up.I have however hit a snag with enabling ssh on the device. It is a cisco router 2811 running IOS 15.0 (refer below to my attempts)test#sh verCisco IOS S...

nguyodan1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ipv6 eui format,

Hi everybodyI was reading about how eui- 64 format is used to derive interface id in ipv6.The book says the eui-format  requires 7 bit of mac address must be set to one.  But why?   I mean if are using burned-in mac address, it is already unique. So ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi networkers,During WAN troubleshooting, I did a "clear interface ser0/0/0" on a branch router. It has two WAN links. I lost ssh/telnet connectivity but both WAN links were still replying to pings. We did a manual power off of the router to regain c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card