cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We recently purchased a Cisco ASR1002 router with four on-board Gigabit SFP-style Ethernet ports. However, when I do a "show ip interface brief", I see that there's an extra Gigabit Ethernet port. See the last interface in the following output:...

pweinhold by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi the expertsCan someone give me some info concerning a cisco 1841 or cisco 2811 router both has a wan card,which one of these two has the following specs.1. Supporting at least 200 concurrent users.2. Simultaneous Logical channelsThanks for help-K...

I have a Cisco 2811 router with C288nm-advsecuruityk9-mz.151-4-4.M.bin IOS version.The router has two LAN interface FE 0/0 and FE 0/1.The router have too, two interfaces ADSL ATM0.0.0 and ATM 0.0.1, both are connect to internetI need the next configu...

I have two Windows Boxes connected to RV042 ; each has its own static IP assigned to it and each runs bunch of virtual machines , for which I had configured port forwarding .My hosting company claims that my server(s) are listening on IP 192.168.0.1 ...

obochkis by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I have been using the PDM, I want to get familiar with IOS, so I am learning right now.My daily routines on my PIX firewall to do the following (which I want to do in command line for now on):1. add new server's IP address (173.x.x.x....

imanco671 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We're currently working on a MAN architecture to connect about 100 customer sites to a central site. Each site has a SDSL 2 or 4 Mbit/s and the central site has two 1Gbit/s link from two different ISP.Our ISP use QinQ to encapsulate traffic com...

jgauthray by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Allcan someone confirm if the below commands are used for throttling bandwidth please?class-map match-all lan_traffic  match access-group 101!!policy-map 512K  class lan_traffic   shape average 512000!!!interface Ethernet0ip address 192.168.200.25...

I am trying to configure a UCS 520 and need to setup the VLAN for the phones.  I tried to use the vlan command from the config prompt and also from the vlan database and each time I get the following message:UC520(vlan)#apply% not enough space on fla...

I am switching to a single Ethernet hand-off from my ISP which currently gives me 4 T1 lines.  I have a Cisco 3845 router that services the current T1s.  My question is since my ISP is giving me just a single Ethernet hand-off going forward can I con...

I cannot add or modify the informations in the Single Port Forwarding . I get a message saying: Invalid Character(s) found. All characters are good. I get the same message when only click on the "SAVA" button. I have the latest firware V2.0.2.7Please...