cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,A few questions....1. Do all the 2800 series have a rocker power switch on the rear?2. Do all 2800 automatically power on when power is connected if the rocker is in the on position?3. Is it possible to physically damage the flash card in a 28...

I plan to have a router connected on a VPLS network, a CISCO 2951, connected via one of two the standard Ethernet port. I need to set the Layer 2 COS to the right priority for Voice. How can I do that ? Does the DSCP EF marking automatically reflects...

awoog by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Current Environment:The customer has terminal at remote branch that connects via SDLC link to AS/400 host at HQ. The current connection is 90's style TDM leased line with synchronous modem at both ends. Requirement:The customer would like to migr...

joe_chris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I own a Cisco 2811 with 2 ethernet interfaces and 1 Hwic ADSL. Until last month it was configurated in PPPOA, but my ISP has recently swithced my conection on a new PPPOE multiplexer. I tried different PPPOE configurations i found onlinet...

I am working on some bandwidth requirement numbers and I keep finding contradicting information on the Internet.I have a certain amount of UDP traffic and need to calculate the corresponding traffic via an MPLS cloud.Now I know that the UDP traffic o...

joerggrau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there a way to avoid the following?We peer to three seperate ISPs. We recieve full BGP tables from all three.When we see an issue with one of the providers we do a controlled shutdown of the bgp session from our end. The thing is, the ISP th...

Hi,We have a MPLS network to interconnect our remote offices with our datacenters.On the remote offices we use C1841 routers with ios c1841-broadband-mz.124-25d.bin.The lan interface is a dot1q trunk with 3 subinterfaces (and so 3 subnets)Recently we...

tvo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I recently noticed OSPF behavior, which I don´t understad - routes are in routing table, but I don´t see them in OSPF database.s100_unl_vtp#sh ip route 10.100.254.1Routing entry for 10.100.254.1/32  Known via "ospf 100", distance 110, metric...

x_plana01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.Here in Norway, some ISPs are offering VDSL2 with a bandwidth of 40mbps download and 20mbps upload, if your company is within a radius of 500m from the DSLAM.Disregarding price, does anyone here have any data regarding differences between VDSL2 an...