cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi alli have a cisco 870 router when i restart it i can not read the output in secureCRT , it's encodedanyone have a clue about this

Dear friends please help .. i have got an ASA 5510 (this is routing question thats why its in this category no in security) on which my inside in Lan and outside is ADSL - WAN 1 , and IPVPN-WAN2, now we want our few users to use internet through ADSL...

Hello all, thanks for reading / replying.I have taken over managing an ISP's Layer 3, and it needs some work to say the least. They are using BGP for both their eBGP (obviously) and IGP. My problem has to do with Route Reflection and our Dual Homeing...

HiHave attached network but experience slow connectionUsers connected from B-switch (vlan2,3,4,5)while access/login to samba as primary domain control have very very slow connction ,even ping from B-switch to A-switch taking time to reply.While A-swi...

Dear all,Does everyone has an idea on how to activate "per-packet load sharing" on a 7606S with RSP720-3CXL engine and 7600-ES+20G3CXL module.The IOS version is : 7600rsp72043_rp-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(33)SRD4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)I tried...

Hi Everyone,Does anyone know why the Cisco 887 has gone end of life so early? Is it because of all the issues with the Alcatel-Lucent DSL Chipsets? I've heard the recommended replacement is the 887VA which I believe has a broadcom chipset for ADSL2+?...

I'm trying to diagnose a problem where a multi-mode fiber SFP on one of the built-in ports of a 7201 drops connectivity from time to time, most often when someone is physically near the device. I'm thinking either the cable is bad or the SFP is not s...

1. What is the difference between the two?2. What type of frames uses IEEE 802.3 frame encapsulation?3. Does IEEE 802.3 frames encapsulation needed in ME3400E switch that will be used as a Metro Ethernet switches between sites?4. Is it ok if IEEE 802...

Hi,I´m trying to config a wccp web-proxy in a ISR 2811 at branch network. I have an Iron Port at Head-Quarter.The idea is that the users at branch network, transparently forward http traffic to Iron Port at Central-Office and from them go to Internet...

help me please.... what's wrong with my 3660 router?it shows garbage upon boot up"óXTNxØ.óX.óxNX.X.X.X.NxT.xÐNxNXØNxN.xÛNx.X.X.X.X.XT.XTNxÐN.xNXÚ.XNXNxNxX.XNxTNX.X.xL.xÚNNxT.xT.xØNxNXÐNxNxO.xÛNNxL.x.X.XxNX.XT.XÐ.X.xLXÚNNxT.x.XNXNNx.XNxÐNxNxL.xØNNxT.X...

Resolved! Routing across VPN

I have 2 887's on ADSL lines with a site2site VPN linkI cannot successfully ping from either router to the network behind the other router (or the other router).I can ping from behind one router to the other - although if a tracert is done then neith...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card