cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I understand the basic concept behind WCCPv2, but I'm having a difficult time grasping the concept of service groups and redirection. We are trying to use WCCP with Riverbed. Can someone provide me with an easy to understand explanation, link or vide...

Imagine someone tells me "I want to advertise network 150.33.36.0/23" via BGP. Then I am given the following config regarding this:(...)router bgp 100 network 150.33.36.0 mask 255.255.255.0 aggregate-address 150.33.36.0 255.255.254.0 summary-only(......

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Two Default routes

Hi Expert,Attached please find the existing network block diagram and relevant config for your reference.HK: router to ISP - Arouter ospf 192network 192.168.0.0 0.0.255.255 area 0network 192.168.10.0 0.0.255.255 area 0network 192.168.20.0 0.0.255.255...

guys we always use access-list for an offset list....now i have seen in eigrp that offset list 0 has been used but there is no access-list??? can someone please xplain why is that....

Hello,i have a problem with a cisco 857-K9 router. We can access internet but if we ping a web server, every first ping fail but all others works...I'm very new with cisco product, how can i fix it ?Thank you very much

Resolved! Static NAT

Hi.I have the following configuration and i want o add 2 IP addresses and map with two internal devices.How do i configure this?Regards Tommy SvenssonIP range between xxxxxxxxx.64 - xxxxxxxxx.79 where .64 is network address and .79 broadcastThis mapp...

Hello,I’d like to put a bit bucket into the routers. I think i can save bandwidth and security things by dropping any rubbish.ON ROUTERS WITHOUT STATIC REDISTRIBUTIONint Null0exitip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 NUll0ON ROUTERS WITH STATIC REDISTRIBUTIONint ...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a scenario like this, using bgp in a multihomed network with two different ISP. my intension is to acheive loadbalancing in both inbound&outbound direction. I have subnetted my prefix 82.x.x.0/24(for example) into two 82.x.x.x/25 pre...

bava_ccna by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Cisco 7609 Router, Enable password unable to reset.Many times CTRL+BREAK Key combination while booting the router does not takes the console to ROMMON.Router boots using the IOS image in the bootdisk0: (For entering into the ROMMON, removed bo...

Hello folksICMP packet debugging is on,but when i ping a host and received the dotted point , then i didn't see any output for the debug to see why this host didn't replyi m login to this switch through telnetthanks

HiI understood that there is a limitation on ME 6524 regarding q-in-q vlan mapping on a single interface at 8 mapping maximum, in Cisco documentation was written ISL and not 802.1q... Does anybody know if there is a fix ?Or how can I bypass this limi...