cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an issue with a 881 router doing source and destination nat with VPN.We are hosting a service where we need access to customers infrastructure. Our machine has IP 10.145.4.76 and needs to be natted due to ip overlapping at customers sites. ...

tkiel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one Cisco T1 DSU/CSU WAN interface card and wants to add to to existing 2600XM router.The intention is to use this card to connect our LAN to our ISP into the internet. And presently we have Fibre Optics line in place.We want to configure the...

HiWe are installaing a new RSP720 on 7606 platform and facing a peculiar problem.  It is prompting for a enable password.  We have not configured anything on router yet, still it is asking for enable password.Please hlep, if someone have faced simila...

Resolved! Static Nat problem

Hello everyone,I’m having trouble with static nat on my Cisco 861. The dynamic nat is working fine, but I can’t seem to find the problem with the static one. I’ve posted below the configuration that I currently have on my router. Can someone please g...

Hi guys!, help my with NAT. I want that from internet ip address (10.10.10.74) allow access to my local host (192.168.1.95) by port 1020 , my outside interface is 10.10.11.75, and inside - 192.168.1.66. How config it best wayNote: cisco ios 12.4Thank...

Hi guys,I'm not sure if this is in the right forum so I apologise now!We are having an issue at our office where we cannot connect to tools.cisco.com.  This behaviour has started in the last week and has meant that most of the tools we access on Cisc...

Greetings all,I have the following configs-----route-map ChangeDefaultRoute permit 10 description << Route map to set default route for yards >> set ip default next-hop 1.1.1.1 1.1.1.2interface f0/0ip policy route-map ChangeDefaultRoute----Basically ...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have few queries abou the Cisco 880G series router.1) Suppose if we have a 3G service enabled SIM card then can we insert the same on the Cisco 880G router and browse internet from the LAN of 880G?2) I think the HSPA+ standard supports 84 Mbps d...

Hi, I have a lab environment with 3 routers back to back but one which should be taking the clock (DTE) is up/looped. I have no loop back interfaces on this router and can't understand why this router is reporting back as looped. Can anyone help?  I ...

Hi,I am testing oer/pfr with two border routers (MC/BR and BR). I wanted to monitor specific prefixes (routers at the remote sites), thus i wanted to define monitored prefixes manually (learn function disabled). I have cnofigured the following to t...

nojpt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes