cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello alli have 2 routers connected by 2 links to each other , first link is serial link ( R1----->R2 ) and second link is GRE Tunnel "DMVPN" ( R1---->R2)and the ospf is enabled on boot links.the problem that is i have asymmetric routing in R1 we rea...

Hello,I have applied named access-list in output direction on 1GE interface on GSR12400 (IOS XR 3.4),but there is no matches. Counters doesn't increase although access-list blocks or permits certain packets (access-list works as it should).Why is it ...

Hi Folks,  We are looking at buying an ASR1001 but I'm confused by the Licenses and I've struggled to find the information in the cisco data sheets. The router will need to run IPSEC on gre tunnels and I figure that I need the IPSEC license (FLSASR1-...

Resolved! QoS Issue

We have three locations, Seattle, LA and NJ. All the users need to go through the proxy server in NJ if they need to access to internet. We use the port 3128 on the proxy server for accessing the internet. We implement the QoS on the WAN for those th...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All,I am confused with Forward metric in OSPF. I have seen forward metric when i redistributed other routing protocol in to ospf but not sure about the concept.Can some one help me in understanding this better.Thanks in advance.Lijesh

Lijesh NC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am in a very strange situation , We have ASR 1006 with IOS XE and i want to see the Software License but somehow i cant!!!   ...i googled it but i could not find anything.so, could u help me? how can i see the available license on ASR 1006 o...

Hi All,I'm having issues configuring my 1841 router for internet access and I thought I'd come here for some advice.Here's what I would like to do:On interface fa 0/0 I would like it facing the cable modem to internet, I have a static IP address with...

I have had a WAG160N Wireless router for around 6 months and in the last week the connection has been extremely spikey. While running in cmd     "ping www.google.com" the spikes are quite apparent. A lot of the time it is 45-60ms but then it spikes t...

ThomasDav by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears,I m comfuse of Cisco concepts please help me to understand.I have a cisco 6500 with SXH5 release and the latest on cisco website is SXH8 I want to upgrade what i should upgrade to SXH8 or i should upgrade to SXI5 the latest in SXI There a...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this is the right place to put my problem but I have a problem with my cisco router and I have no clue what is causing it. I tried using QoS and the problem still occurs. Any time during a game or streaming video I would lose connection f...

Hi All,We are currently migrating to a VPLS network that will be connecting to a maximum of 50 sites. Each site will provide seats for a maximum of 40 users.We are planning to install Cisco 3560G switches into each of the sites and create separate VL...

Hi FolksWe have 2 sites connected together over Mpls Link 4 Mbps,we run video/voice and data but we have intermittent video and qos is not in action yet,so how we can overcome to this video,thanks