cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,1. Is it okay to terminate the MPLS Service Provider connectivity directly on Core Switch GigE ports? Or is it not advisible?2. Also, kindly help me understand the answer for above question in case of internet connectivity.Thanks and Regards...

ramkunta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,There is a 32 port 1G/10G line card in Nexus 7K (N7K-F132XP-15).Can some one tell me the maximum number of ports that can be simultaneously used with 10Gig?Thanks,Ram

ramkunta by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community,my problem is that i have two Catalyst C2949G-GE-TX Switches.At the moment there is no chanche to change them with newer ones.They are running with CAT-OS 8.3I know that there is a newer version aviable, but this is not my problem.Fir...

Hi.I have managed to get a failover to work on my Cisco 1941 router. If one interface drops the other one pops up and enables a route for the traffic. How do i do about the NAT configuration in this case?For testing i have my primary interface on IP ...

Hello, Imagine I have from customer side SFP-10G-LR GBIC.Then circuit to be deployed is 1310nm,  Metro. My question is, if I will receive 100Mbps from such circuit, is this 10 GBIC compatible with 100Mbps? 10GBASE-LR SFP+ transceiver module for SMF, ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to move to Netflow V9, and am not sure if I am heading down the right path. I have the following config in place, and am generating test flows with a Smartbits. However, I never see the router export a net flow packet. Any ideas?!flow record t...

HiI have a Cisco 877 ADSL2 route rconfigured which isnt working. I think it may be the Telco at fault, but was wondering if anyone else had any ideas.I receive the following in a debug ppp negotiation*Mar  1 01:08:23.300: Vi3 LCP: I CONFREQ [Listen] ...

Hi, While issuing the command “show ip accounting” on Cisco 10720 router the output is empty.Command used for enable on  serial intyerface:-router(config)#int serial 0/0router(config-if)#ip accounting output-packetsrouter(config-if)#exit But while in...

rakeshpra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have recently up swapped out an 877 router for an 887 router and have copied the config template accross however it will not take 3 of my commands.AAA accounting system default stop-mly group tacas+ip inspect name firewall cuseeme timeout 360...

Pls. can you guys take a look at this lab and tell me what am missing?I can't ping accorss from R3_AS_100 to R1_AS_200 & from R4_AS_100 to R2_AS_300Thx.mohamed

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card