cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi FolksWe have 2 sites connected together over Mpls Link 4 Mbps,we run video/voice and data but we have intermittent video and qos is not in action yet,so how we can overcome to this video,thanks

Hi All,I've got a Cisco 881W Router and I am trying to set up the wireless Network. I've managed to get the SSIDs up and running, but I can't see to get DHCP addresses going from the router to the access point and Laptops .When i am connecting laptop...

Lijesh NC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've got a Cisco 2811 that experiences periods of extremely high cpu usage.  It looks like the problem is CPU inturrupts.When I run "sho proc cpu sort" it shows the cpu at 98%/84% for instance this morning.  However the list of processes total up to...

Our current IOS software(c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M1) for the C3900 series router does not support Object tracking configuration commands  for Response Time Tracking (RTR). We need to upgrade the router software (IOS) to advance ip services to ...

Does anyone have suggestion on how to configure QoS for bandwidth usage and a link with variable bandwidth?  I have multiple routers that connect via fastethernet to microwave radios whose bandwidth varies anywhere from 80mbps to 20mbps depending on ...

Resolved! Routing Issue

Hi,Attached is the network diagram and the configuration of the routers and switches.Between router A and B, we run eBGP, between router A and switch A, and between router B and switch B, we run EIGRP. Each switch, we have two VLAN's. If I don't have...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to simulate our production network in a lab to implement an internet failover project. The purpose right now is not the external internet BGP routing but the internal routing from the MPLS provider and how I advertise the default route to...

Hi,can you please take a look and the interface counters:Vlan2 is up, line protocol is up   Hardware is EtherSVI, address is 00d0.0311.bc0a (bia 00d0.0311.bc0a)  Description: XXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxx  Internet address is 10.10.0.1/16  MTU 1500 bytes, BW 100...

Is there a way to renumber or reorder the files inflash so that the IOS bin file is the first filein the list so that when the router boots it will go to the correct file. I know about the boot flash file I can use in the conf tand that does work for...

hitman426 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing a particular problem when I am telnetting to a particular node. It says session resumed. I also noticed that the non-output-producing commands are working fine like cc,bye,clrscrn etc. But the output producing commands do not work. Att...