cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I was fail to assign an interface of mu router an ip 192.168.10.0/24 but before i had enable the router to accept first or last ip address available on a subnet, i did that by typing the ip subnet-zero in global config. Does anyone know how i shou...

Hi All,I have a cisco 1841 router at a location.10 Mb internet link is terminated on thisBoth EIGRP (on dmvpn tunnel on internet) and BGP (on MPLS) protocols are running.Since 10 days I was observing the CPU is touching 50% and nothing process is sho...

hi,We have to connect multiple data E1s to ASR1002. Can be SPA-1XCHSTM1/OC3 interface (SDHmode) used instead of using multiple E1 interfaces, ( I mean "63subinterfaces").Following protocols used: GRE, IPSEC, EIGRP.Please see attach diagram:

inbald by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've following topology:server1(g5/1)<--->4500sw1<---->4500sw2<--->(g5/2)server2server 1 and server 2 are not able to ping each other. I've verified that routing and switching looks good so far. I need to prove that this isn't network issue, rathe...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a rough idea of how to go about this but not 100% positive yet.So we have a multi-area OSPF environment currently. We have beentasked with adding a coop site into the mix that is physicallylocated off one of the ABR's. This coop is obviously for...

chipsch21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have inserted two 1Ce1T1-pri cards in slot 1 and slot 2 of 2811 router. I have IOS version 15.0. I tried to configure the E1 controller in the config mode .here is the command  (router_config)# card type e1 1  or  card type e1 2I get error messa...

Hello,My company has a Cisco 880 ADSL router which consists of 4 fast ethernet ports that function as switchports. On fasethernet0 assigned to vlan 2 an IP address of 199.204.21.* was assigned. Vlan 2 is connected to the Cisco 827 DSL modem that conn...

i have one router cisco 3925 with two serials Hwic 2T..these two interface are configured for load sharingi have now one interface is up up on the physical and also the sub interface is also up up and working properlybut the other interface is up dow...

Hello,Our existing DR site is set to same area as Data center (area 0). IP address scheme is different than DC. We are planning to move this DR to new location. Iam thinking of set up the new site in different area than backbaone. We will be having d...

Is it possible to make route selection based on neighbors in eigrp on a broadcast network.Detailed Question:If i am learning same routes from different neighbours from same physical interface, Can in influence the route selection based on neighbors?s...