cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,          currently i have 2 leased line  between our HO and Branch office, one is ethernet link and other is serial,our ethernet link is 4 mb and i want to use it as my primary link. if it fails my serial link should take up. also i should ge...

Hi guys!I know that sounds odd but, why on this page http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/ps6200/product_data_sheet0900aecd8028a976.html it is not written that 877-K9 ISR supports SSH for management purposes? Personally I have wor...

I am preparing to take the 642-902 exam, and I am wondering if  practicing labs on the GNS3 is considered enough because i have no real equipment access. What is the best lab manual that covers the topics required for the 642-902.

Hey guys,Hoping someone might be able to give me a quick response...I have a Cisco 1841 partially setup, but I need some quick help regarding port forwarding.I have a PC running IIS and a website on 10.10.10.2 using port 82.The Cisco is 10.10.10.1 an...

ChuggDogg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all:I have a Cisco 7606 that I am testing with and it has the following modules installed:2 - WS-SUP720-3B2 - WS-X6748-GE-TXThe interfaces are up and the VLAN's are configured and active.  The problem that I am running into is that when I assig...

Hi All,The switch (3750) running 12.2(50)SE3 has the problem that ACL 20 is not in the order in which it was created.  the order in which I enter the aclis different than the one that is displayed in the show run and the show access-list  can someone...

alexc2010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, this may be a newbie question, but I'm trying to figure something out.  I’m working on putting our old 6509 in the lab, so I cleared some of the config off of it to start fresh.  As I’m creating new vlans, I’m assuming that they’re supposed to cr...

HiI have two sla monitors setup (in lab at the moment) to ping two external IP addresses.  If both the addresses fail to respond, I want to change my default route to use 172.16.68.37.   If/when either of the destination IP addresses come back up, I ...

joneswill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok,  Im new here and somewhat new  to Cisco Routers.  I have used them before, but not for an actual live  enviornment.  I happen to have the fortune of my workplace giving me a  Cisco 1721 for my personal use.  I have a WIC-1ENET card for internet  ...

Please i need help configuring the frame relay switch "FRS",Here is the configuration on R1, R2 and R3:R1:interface Loopback1ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0!interface Loopback2ip address 10.1.2.1 255.255.255.0!interface Loopback3ip address 10.1.3.1...

Dear All,We want to implement redundancy for our  LAN-to-WAN connectivity. There are 2  redundant L3 swithches running  HSRP connected to the LAN, and there is a single WAN router(7206 VXR,  with NPE-G1). The WAN router is connected only one L3 switc...

shree_nav by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I am running into issues with high CPU ( 90-95% ) on Cisco 7204 vxr with NPE G 1 ( 1gb dram ) , The router has around 100 GRE tunnels ( no ipsec protection ) , and there is constant 100 mbps traffic inbound & outbound , all through the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card