cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 2821 router with a two port T1 card, and two T1's.  They are in a multilink which as fragmenting disabled and is doing netflow.  The serial links are configured for fair queueing, and are not experiencing any drops or errors.  Any thoughts ...

I have a private network located on a corporate network using a Cisco 851 W.  I want to block all access to the coporate LAN from behind this firewall which will be used as an access point to provide internet access/  I have done this sucesfully with...

Hi,Imagine CompanyA acquired CompanyB. Same ISP for both companies.Now CompanyA wants to access network from CompanyB (one-way access).For this MPLS VPN Extranet scenario, do you know any good document explaining which parameters service provider is ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey guys please can you help me on this issue, I have a hub and spoke topology regarding to gre tunnels and the routers are running eigrp across the wan, the question is I want to redirect all the traffic across the tunnels first just let me tell you...

Resolved! OSPF Failover.

Hi,Have the following setup:CE with 3 LAN Subs:ip address 10.1.1.0 255.255.255.0ip address 10.254.1.0 255.255.255.0ip address 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0And 2 Eth WAN(A+B) connections both running ospf.We require both WAN links to advertise all 3 LAN s...

I'm using a 3845 with an internet facing ACL.I have all my permit statements in the ACL which are working correctly and I can see matches on them when I do a "show access-lists".However, the last line of my ACL is  "deny   ip any any log" but no matc...

Hello Friends,Question regarding communications offrames/packets from Layer 2 to Layer 3.Which protocol is used while handing over the frames from LAYER2 to LAYER3. As know very bit about this that there is some Ethernet Header with frames which are ...

Is there any Cisco equipment (switch or router) that  can do bandwidth limiting ? I'm looking for something that is working similar to HTB (Hierarchical Token Bucket) in Linux. I need to guarantee a minimal bandwidth to clients that have public IP's...

bogpsycho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card