cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem with my Cisco 12000. The router was working properly at first but suddenly its services get down. I couldn't connect it even by console so I reset it but it didn't load after that and show me a number on its screen that is 00335. Wou...

hello all,in lab parctice i raplace my ios of my router to "new" 12.0 (8r) and i dont happpy with the new ios.when i try to copy tftp: idont have any opition to writh "flash"i try to serch in the net but i dont find nothing please help me tnx for the...

davidamar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

haii,   I am a CCNP student .While I was trying to make an ibgp network by interconnecting 3 routers seriely(R1------R2-----R3) with basic configuration.Then R1 and R2 & R2and R3 became neigbours its states shows as established.The problem is that no...

I'm setting a policy map, but when I entered the fair-queue command, this message is displayed : fair-queue not allowed without bandwidth or shape featureRemote(config)#policy-map PolicyRemote(config-pmap)# class Precedence_00Remote(config-pmap-c)#fa...

Hi TeamI Have issuePlz Help MeQ1 , On My Switch STP Is already  Activated Butt Still Loop ouccer In My Switch , So plz Suggest Me What i Can DoQ2  i Want Trace The MAc Address Who Sent Broadcast

mirza.709 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASR1002 with up links to 2 different ISP's. There is a 200Mbps connection to ISP A and 65Mbps to ISP B. I am receiving full BGP routes from both ISP's. What is the best way to load balance between the asymmetric links? Thanks

jdclingan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,i have two vpn routers in my datacenter which is connected to MPLS cloud and around 1000 branch connected to mpls cloud by using BGP. i want to configure Qos for the ip sec traffic and make sure that this ipsec traffic is getting high priori...

Can someone help with changing the IOS used in a ASR1002 from ipbase to  advipservices, I need to run BFDSo far I have copied asr1000rp1-advipservicesk9.02.06.02.122-33.XNF2.bin to the flash memory and treid simply to change the boot system statement...

rcsmith by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to figure out the requirements for upgrading to PRP on a 12008.  What I am trying to figure out is if my current LCs will be supported by PRP.  Haven't found a page that talks about PRP compatible LC.Thanks,Gregrotgsr-1#show diags | include ...

Hi,I'm already graphing with Cacti switches and routers interfaces but sometimes should be useful to know the realtime bandwidth usage of some interfaces.I found that tool for example:http://www.ipbalance.com/traffic-analysis/traffic-monitoring/247-q...

I want to select switch that support two function : Ethernetchannel and GigabitEthernet. Please help me to list some this switch that have this function. And, could you tell me price of this switch type.Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card