cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All ,Its my first post and im no CISCO expert , need some understanding of MTU .I have this cenario :2X 2960 switches connected with 1000FD trunk interfaces .the MTU is set with default 1500 .if i set the connection MTU to 4500 between this switch...

Guys,I got a router interface configuration regarding LLQ and a concern came...For the strict priority queue, there is only the command priority, without bandwidth amount.I want to calculate the amount of available bandwidth for other classes when us...

ronaldobf by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allgot BIP connection from ISP, with block of public ip's (100.100.100.1/30)PE end : 80.80.80.1 /30CE end : 80.80.80.2 /30There is server on the LAN side which I want to be accessed via public IP 100.100.100.2how can i go about setting this using ...

astarmach by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the situation:7606-s12.2(33)SRE1xconnect with MPLS encap not configuringPE4#sh run int g2/1.828Building configuration... Current configuration : 65 bytes!interface GigabitEthernet2/1.828 encapsulation dot1Q 828end PE4(config)#int g 2/1.828PE4...

Resolved! shaping traffic

Hello allPlease help me to write configuraion for my cisco router (Cisco 2811, c2800nm-ipbase-mz.124-3i.bin) for shaping traffic incoming from Internet, but set best bandwidth between local networks (VLANed networks - VLAN1-servers VLAN and VLAN30-ot...

Hi!Im new to this forum, and It seems this is the place to go with your cisco questions. I reacently bought a Cisco 1841 and after some configuring I got it running the way I wanted, or at least I thought so... The scenario:I bought a IP range 195.xx...

Hi All,I'm hoping this is a simple one, but I'm a bit stuck for ideas.I have the scenario of inherting a /21 public network, with the addresses fairly badly assigned in my opinion. Currently the entire /21 is allocated to a single flat network, which...

router(config-controller)#ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-wink-start% Not enough DSP resources available to configure ds0-group 1 on controller T1 0/0/0% The remaining dsp resources are enough for 14 time slots.% For current codec complexity, 2 e...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHow do i configure a router to act as IPV6 RP for a specific multicast group.Registration shld not be allowwed if any device / host try sending registration request for any other group.i have seen some examples where acl is applied with "ip pim rp-...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card