cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I have ADSL line with multiple Public IPs all i need is a router can deal with Multiple IPs and VPN and do i need a modem ?

omarmaher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,when i try to connect to VPN  through my HOME i m not able to authenticate though my username and password are correct,when i remove the command crypto map <map-name> client authentication list <list name>, i m connecting directly witho...

Dear Team,I have a question out of my curiocity. even though I have done this before in working environment I just want to know how it works..Scenario:1. Inorder to upgrade the IOS, If I deleted the existing IOS from Router flash/disk due to memory c...

I’m adding router CB to OSPF. I tried to add the router using a different area than 0 but  the status keeps saying INIT/DROTHER. Router IG shows the  information from the routers that are already part of OSPF but no information  from CB. Since IG and...

We have a Cisco 2800 router that we are having problems getting e-mail messages through that are are above 4MB. Emails are fine coming in and I have checked the exchange 2003 settings and the report is that the connection was dropped by the remote ho...

Hi,I have to terminate an E1 using VWIC2-1MFT-G703 Interface card on 2911/k9 router but as per my knowledge installing HWIC card in EHWIC slot requires an intermediate jacket but I am not sure. I shall be grateful if someone can guide me a) is it is ...

Hi All ,LINKS FLAPPING FOR FEW MINUTES DAILY ONCE or twice , OSPF gets hung  .issue get resolved after CLEARING THE IP OSPF PROCESS  .OSPF configuration  -router ospf 100 log-adjacency-changes area 8 range 172.x.x.x 255.255.128.0 redistribute static ...