cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm a network administrator for an ISP. We are a dual homed BGP shop. We have, in general around 250 Mbps of traffic on each link (2 7206-G2 routers). The problem is, when one link goes down the traffic wouldn't rebalance correctly. We'd end up with ...

Dear Experts,I have connected two wan links on one router. LAN ip subnets are configured for the fastethernets and connected to the on0e switch. Now i want to ping to the both the network ips where as it is not getting. How should i give the routing ...

Hello everyone,I have searched the forums but come up empty so far. I have a 3550 colocated with 5 machines currently connected, pushing only about 20mbit 95%. I have an etherchannel connection on the gbit uplinks to the data centers 3560. While i ha...

bleomycin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I received a call from a former student that's trying to do IP routing on a 3750 switch. I talked him through how to enable IP routing then put theprotocol on the switch. He sees the routing protocols with the ? but when heattempts to config it (i.e....

I am trying to figure out why the cell card on my 2811 router is dropping service with my provider (verizon). I have tried the debug cellular <int> messages all command but all that appears to be giving is a bunch of hex messages that really don't m...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We just upgraded our leased line from 10mbit/s to 50mbit/s. But can't get the speeds up between two clients.We are running a Cisco 3745 connected to Cisco 1841 using GRE tunnel.Tried changing the tcp windows size using iperf.8k window = 8Mbit/s16k...

Hi,i want to make a load balancing and redoundancy between 2 ISP.To make redoudant link in local network in know the HSRP protocol but it's not possible to make load balancing with it. I have saw the "evolution" with MHSRP and an other protocol GLBP....

I am trying to configure a 2811 so that it can bothuse overloaded NAT inside to connect to the outside world via an ISP, and can also accept incoming traffic which I need to NAT the source address to ensure traffic goes via this router - during a cha...

To  Group : i need your favour i need to find out the route of hotmail account .Let say if some1 send me email i need to find out where it come from how can i do it atlest  help me to find out to  the  ISP  he usingThanks/Regards