cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a router on the network, and I use some tools (like whats up) to discover it, without configuring the snmp host XXXX, and other snmp parameters on the router. How come the software detect the router without snmp config on the router?? Whats is...

Hi ,When I try to access my console port(3640 Router with 1 module with 2 ethernet card ) I am not able to access the IOS or type any command .I am getting the following unredeable message.šù¤ ʼù°þè˜þè° þþÑîçúþÊù þøáþþTÍ...

Suppose I have the following scenario:Rip distributed into OSPF area 2,which connects to OSPF area 0OSPF area 3 an NSSA area also connects to area 0Would the distributed RIP routes from area 2 be seen in area 1?Since the RIP routes would be seen as E...

Hi Experts,This is in reference to ZBFW and NBAR URL Filtering What is the difference between Header field inspection and URL inspection in Zone based Firewall. After reading the Cisco documents I learned that, URL inspection is used as below:paramet...

I have a L3 cisco 4506 (LAN) and a cisco 3845 (WAN). Im running a single area OSPF network. Would you use the network statement to advertise all your L3 interfaces on the 4506. Or use redistribute connected subnets and the network statement on the...

Dear allMy cpu is 94% on cisco 2811I want stop one of my PID but I dont know ow can I stop a process with IOS commnads?please help

Resolved! MPLS EIGRP

dear all,pls suggest for following pointssorry for attching jpg file because it difficult to draw topology in notepadissuei am getting all the vpnv4 routes on all PEs, i am able to ping vrf IP of another PE but i am not able to ping client end MPLS ...

Hi we are using the two 4948 switch with two different IOS existing one is cat4000-i9k91s-mz.122-25.EWA14.binbut for OSPF and BGP we upgraded the IOS to cat4500-entservicesk9-mz.122-31.SG3.binnow what is my worry is for two IOS ther is some different...

Hello,I was doing some sniffing of phone and switch packets being send using various vlan option (vvid, untagged, none, dot1p). Looking at the CDP exchanged I noticed that when using the untagged option (switchport voice vlan untagged) the switch sen...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have one site with two different ISP links, using iBGP to provide both failover functionality and distribute traffic load between the two. We have 5 class C addresses being advertised as 5 /24 networks to each ISP. One of those class C's is used...

HelloI have a WAN with Cisco 1841 routers.RouterA FE0/0 10.20.10.42/30 FE0/1 192.168.1.100/24RouterB FE0/0 10.20.10.34/30 FE0/1 192.168.5.100/24I have a DHCP server hanging off RouterA FE0/1 with ip 192.168.1.153From RouterA I can ping ...

I am a contractor for a national organization and we use Cisco 1721 routers with T1 WIC cards in them. We remote 2 LANs per site. My issue is with these WIC cards. I looked at the spec sheet and the input for these cards are from 1 db0 to 24 db0. I'm...

Resolved! Design Input

Hi,I need design input assistant from you experts.Our Vendor has proposed the attached design to connect our regional and international branches to HQ and DR Sites.HQ=OSPF area0DR= OSPF area1each regional office connection on different ospf areeach i...

nasr.khan by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes