cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,in my lab Back to back with 2801 IOS ver 12.4(24)T1 and two card HWIC-2T the following tests were doing:*when i use the CAB-SS-X21MT and CAB-SS-X21FC cables Result: the highest clock rate that can be supported is 1000000 and lower *when i use CAB-...

Hi all!For software image c7600rsp72043-ipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRD.bin Cisco announces BGP4 Multipath support, but in CLI I can't found command 'maximum-path n'. There is a log:gw(config)#ma?mac mac-address-table map-class map-listgw(config)#route...

mkachalin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am maintaining the Bank network,our banks are in 5 countries.The network consists of Cisco 6509 ,4507 R switches and Cisco 3845 Routers,braches are connected through MPLS cloud.Now the bank people are going for the IP TV,for this IP TV to work,w...

hi experts,we have 2 sites connected via BGP on a 10mb bandwidth link. both end can give 18ms average when ping. On our side, is there a way to speed this up? or like LAN? What's a effective and practical way of doing this?tnx

redrobish by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have a scenario where my core switch 4500 is connected to a remote location using both Optical fiber cable (primary link) and a leased Line (secondary).Optical Fiber cable is directly connected to remote network (see the attached diagram...

Dears,Topology: Its a Carrier Supporting Carrier Scenario.A------DS/PE--------------CORE/P---------ISP/PE-------P---------ISP/PE------BThe link between Core and ISP is back to back VRF connected via a layer 2 trunk.The ISP is creating a sub-interfac...

lambay2000 by Level 2
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I took the "Do I know this already" quiz in Cisco's BSCI Exam Certification Guide, and one of the questions asked me to identify which statements were true about IS-IS. One of them was that all L2 routers must be contiguous, which I selected as true,...

QOS

Hey,In policing which is the situation we shld use the PIR dual rate three colour policer,as appose same things we can configure in single rate three colour policer for Ex: if i want to use 10 MB then what will be the configs for PIR,if i want to app...

ciscoowsc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm searching for a double-ISDN router, either a fixed configuration, or a modular one, which can accept interface cards, like the good old 1721 with ISDN BRI WICs.Do you have any suggestion?Thanks in advanceCiaoFrancesco

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card