cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have Cisco ASA and 4 Routers.each 2 of the routers is used as main and Backup for each other, All the available ports I have in my ASA to connect to my routers are two.I suggested to use 1 port of the ASA, plug it in a switch and connect i...

Resolved! 2950 switch

Hi, what does it mean "no spanning-tree optimize bpdu transmission"? on switch 29xx switch?What will happen if it is disable?rdgs

Hi,I have a project to enable the internal network. The objects are1. HK and NT can share the same VLAN 10, 15 and 202. the department (IT, account,...) with in the same segment but they are sitting in different location.3. the bandwidth of WAN is 20...

Hope someone can help? I upgraded my ios from c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-15.T8.bin to c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-22.T1.bin, as per the software advisor. When I reload the router I am unable to get an IP address from my ISP, if I go back to 124-15...

Hi All,I have a link to my headoffice in ADSL. I am using ADSL Modem having ADSL interface and Ethernet Interface. This Ethernet Interface is connected to Cisco 1841 Router. I want to backup this link using ISDN.I have configured both Ethernet Interf...

Hi,Does the re-distribution change the "administrative distance" to 100? rdgsR1router ospf 10 redistribute bgp 65530 subnets route-map BGP-TO-OSPF network 172.16.1.0 0.0.255.255 area 0!router bgp 65510 nei 192.168.10.1 remote-as 65520!!!route-map BGP...

Hi all, I am facing a peculiar problem in one of my routers. when i give the sh run command, the output gets stuck after the first display. That is even when i press space bar or enter after <more> comes the output is not displayed. it is same f...

Hi,I study the BGP command "neighbor local-as", it is for bgp number migration. However, I do not understand the local BGP router behaviour for sending/receiving "bgp routes" and remote bgp router sendig/receiving "bgp routes". could you give one exa...

Resolved! hsrp question

Hi,I check the old router config in TW braches, it does not track the serial WAN status. According to the config, does it failover to R1 if the FE of R2 is down? Moreover, what is the default setting which reduce the priority? pls advancerdgsR1interf...

Resolved! ACL

Hi,according the config, I have two questions about the ACL1. the ACL in group C should be invalid, should not it?. the Local traffic should not pass through router.2. the group E, what is the router behavior if the setting is "gt 1023"? does the rou...

I've implemented a shaper to limit traffic to 1Mbps, but it doesn't seem to be working. Below I can see that 1368000 and later 2912000 bps of traffic is going through the interface but the shaper is not activating. The config is at the bottom, Can ...

c2jkeegan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,When using NAT, I understand that the translation is done BEFORE QoS is applied for inbound-to-outbound traffic. If this is correct, how would an ACL look if I wanted to restrict one host on the inside from going out a certain port?Public IP: 5.5...

Hi, we have two sites which are connected via MPLS.MPLS provider device is connected at both ends to an L3 switch.If we need to prioritze or assign more bandwidth to a particular application flow based on destination address, where should the QOS be ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two Cat6500 switches (core1 and core2)interconnected with trunk port. we also have a few of access switches to uplink to two core switches with trunk port.In core switch, we use SPT (RPVST)for L2 load balancing and HSRP for L3 load balancing ...