cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Folks!!I need to configure a DMVPN with GRE over IPSEC and EIGRP to load balancing (Variance). Could I use a Cisco 850 like spoke of this infrastructure?.Thanks in advance!!

I get this msg duplex mismatch discovered on GigabitEthernet0/0 (not half duplex) with Switch FastEthernet1/0/46 (half duplex).when I look @ the config , I see both side full Thanks R1 #show run int g0/0interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description gi0/0-...

current situation we have two 7600 as internet Gateways for ISP, we need to add two GSR 12410 as additional gateways,since we have too many uplinks.i want to know what is the best design to position the new GSR and keep the oldest 7600's also so we w...

saeedbakh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Having recently bought a Cisco 1841 and learning how to set things up by the minute I'm now at the point of understanding how NAT works.I've set up Interface FastEthernet0/0 on the router with ip 10.10.10.1, sub mask 255.255.255.248. It's also ...

cdavies74 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that if I have two WAN connections, I can create two static routes, one with a higher distance metric than the other for WAN failover, but that has it's limitations:It will only use the second default route if the first default route is withdr...

jlixfeld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Pls find the attachment which I configured for Auto backup.I am able to ping all the ips when my both the links are up.1. Tell me which i configured metric 100 for static route, is it correct?2.When my REL link down at Pune, I am not able connect ...

Hi,Through Internet able to access our Internet router inside Ip ,which is a Public IP.How to overcome that security issue thru CLI.Our router is cisco 1800 series. wat is the ACL to give.Regardsramu

pls. see attachment...The question is, im just wondering why if I do a traceroute say from client B to Client A loopback address, it stops at R1? though my tunnel connection is UP.I dont have access with FW and VPN, so I dont know what is happening t...

Hi, I need to know whether if i set a DSCP value on a ICMP echo request, will that same DSCP value be set on the reply packet. Just need to confirm , if i do a TOS based extended ping will reply come in the same class of service.Regards,Srinath M

srimural by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following configured on an 1841 w/ 6Mb Eth wan connection - Existing acl is simply there to test qos.class-map match-any PriorityTraffic match access-group name VOIP-PORTS!!policy-map PriorityTrafficPolicy class PriorityTraffic priorit...

Does anyone know the correct method for reseting the password on an IGX npm card. I've searched CCO but have found nothing, google throws up some old searches that more or less say there is no documented way to do it.Has anyone done this or knows of ...

m.fleming by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for a L3 switch to use in our distribution layer with these capabilities:-wccp v2 support (for our web cache)-possibility to put a rate limit on each port of the switchThese two aspects are important among the others i already have. A...

I have 2 different ISP connections, running BGP with a AS #. ISP#1 is a 20Mb link, ISP#2 is 3Mb link. I'm using a prefix-list and route map that weights my network advertisements on both routers. On the 20Mb router my config is as follows:ip prefix-l...

myounger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes